Nation Announcement A Letter to the Kharri'cerr

0Talentless0

CT Veteran, Anjyarr's Second Overlord.
Staff member
[!]
A private letter would be delivered to the palace, bearing the seal of the Anjyarri coat of arms stamped in golden ink.
Along the top and bottom boarders of the letter would be golden accents adorning the letter elegantly.
The letter would be unfolded to read the following.

anjyarri coa.png

anjyarri letter top.png

To Jolie Elaine Lovell,
Kharri’cerr of the Forrest, and the leader of the Mystical Empire of Mitrona,
The Sultanate of Anjyarr has matters to discuss.
Nahida Umaira Nobara,
Sultana of the Empire of Anjyarr and her High Council requests to meet with you.

This meeting regards a few topics of which you might find could benefit both of our strong nations.
We extend an arm out to welcome you to the Sultanate’s capital, where the meeting could take place.
If the Kharri’cerr would prefer a meeting in her lands, while we are content to oblige,
our reasonings for wanting to venture into the glade should appear transparently clear.

The Sultana and her Council wish to hear from you soon.

Abjyarr Council stamp.png

Anjyarri letter bottom.png

Attachments

• anjyarri coa.png
    anjyarri coa.png
    116.2 KB · Views: 5
Elaine lays in her bed, still ill. Though as she’s been given the letter, she reads through it. A long pause. And she ends up rolling her eyes. “They bring emissary’s here, or whatever those were, bother my people as if they own an entire race. And then request a meeting with me.” The Khari’cerr sat up weakly, giving a dry cough to then cross her legs. “What’s next after they mooch off of my hard work? I already hear enough of it.” Another pause, “They spelled my title wrong, too.” She laughed at the written letter. “They’ve been here enough, those outsiders.” Elaine slowly rose to her feet.

“I suppose I’ll take one trip back to the Desert.” She laughed to herself, “Let’s hope I don’t run into any of their, what was it, concubines on the way!” The woman immediately put a strong front and put on her best dress.

[This is confirmation to start planning a meeting.]

Elaine lays in her bed, still ill. Though as she’s been given the letter, she reads through it. A long pause. And she ends up rolling her eyes. “They bring emissary’s here, or whatever those were, bother my people as if they own an entire race. And then request a meeting with me.” The Khari’cerr sat up weakly, giving a dry cough to then cross her legs. “What’s next after they mooch off of my hard work? I already hear enough of it.” Another pause, “They spelled my title wrong, too.” She laughed at the written letter. “They’ve been here enough, those outsiders.” Elaine slowly rose to her feet.

“I suppose I’ll take one trip back to the Desert.” She laughed to herself, “Let’s hope I don’t run into any of their, what was it, concubines on the way!” The woman immediately put a strong front and put on her best dress.

[This is confirmation to start planning a meeting
BASED JOLIE

Apollon would set the Mitrona Infrastructure documents aside having finished changing the locks, finally having time to stomach reading through Dain Zakarian's spat with the Sultana. "Honestly, and they wonder why it's hard to take them seriously." He'd rest a gentle palm again his face, eyes darting to the final document on the pile.

"How utterly reproach, I'd hang them out to dry if they only knew Elaine's condition..." His brow would narrow while reading, "This better be worth her time; to solicit about the forest only to demand we take a trip across the desert. I've seen more talk about their titles and arranged marriages than actual policy." He'd shake his head softly, pinching out the flame of his desk candle. "They could at least be bothered to proof read, spelling Khari'cerr wrong, 'Content to oblige, our reasoning /for/ wanting to venture into the glade'?" The man could only sigh.

Well, as a humble guard, I'm not in any position to see let alone react to this IC, but this is quite an intriguing request to say the least

Back