Nation Announcement A letter to the Lord-Regent of Aerial

[!] A rider rode into the Glade of Dragons carrying a letter. The man was headed for Aerial. Upon his arrival to this great city he called out: “A letter for the Lord-Regent! A letter from the Provisional Government of Raevendrecht! [!]

cYiveA23nzNlrlVsmPK3xZDoJSZWUsj8db89GFm8_IB6JCK0WAR9KALReFSeoggv6VDpEPFeDnFGXfmbg0Ac4DYwmDpQvIol0rxMGoOK_usfGSAL_rdB6ZFYdeuHnr7rag8Hm2_pLGPDEQ9AcHgosvc

Dear Elduin,
We hope this letter finds you in good health.

As you are well aware, the previous Stadtholder has been stripped of his title and power due to his inability to lead the Freestate. Undoubtedly, the Therri’cill has been made well aware of the turmoil up north.
We consider you a true friend of the Freestate and thus we would like to call upon a favour. A favour which would be returned in due time if it is within reason and within our power to grant so.
The provisional government wishes for you to use your position of Lord-Regent to arrange a meeting between the provisional government and its diplomats and the Therri’cill or his trusted diplomats, so that we may discuss not only the future of the non-agression pact signed between our two great nations but also to prove our cause to be pure and just.

May the Maker smile down upon your health.

Signed, The Provisional Government,

Supreme Leader, Matthijs van Oudkerken
Johan van Leuveren
Berend Berendzoon
Zell van Zessen
Jinx van der Bijlkrijger

vA4SjHWRoVbraD5s04HvUcsDTnPs086NR_SF-RZbfNjf6yF48jTR5Vse6XZe7hxxcmjqili-q2RXf5uFqoCurDDY2_xuKQ2f41Tr7YOagh_30XJJpAnG14kim6MJKE7aScdEB5JPZ-8-cs5ZdWGI3ak

[!] Elduin took the letter graciously from the messenger, giving them a bright smile and sending a complimentary basket of goodies for their lovely visit. He walked back to his estate while he checked the front and back of the letter, wiping a bit of dirt off his cheek from a long day on the farms. Upon reading its contents, he sits at his father's old writing desk, gliding a quill across a stray piece of parchment. [!]

To the newfound Provisional Government of Raevendrecht,

Thank you kindly for the word from my dearest friends of the north. I am doing quite well since the last time
we have all spoken together during our reclaiming of the capitol and Lunburg. As a member of the advisory
council in Luminion to the Therri'cill, I would be more than honored to assist in your endeavors of striking
diplomatic discussion between our two nations.

Raevendrecht has done much for me during my time of residency there, for which I continue to be ever so
thankful for your acceptance of my person and your continued tolerance of my people. I will aid in this
endeavor to the best of my ability at the Therri'cill's discretion.

You have my word of honor.

Aerielle guide,
Elduin L. De Sylvanus
ʚïɞ
Lord-Regent of Aerial

Back