Player Announcement A Letter to the Mitrona High Council

Souled

[A few letters written on cheap parchment would somehow find their way to a few members of the Mitrona High Council...]

Hello important people!

I doubt many, if any, of you know me. I am Rhicu, a simple hunter who's spent much of their life around Ameon and Myln Arbor doing as hunters do -- hunting things!

Recently though I've come into a whole lot of money and have absolutely nothing worthwhile to spend it on! So I was wondering if you might be a little bit interested in expanding your nation a bit further with my help. I'd be hoping to get myself a nice piece of land to call my own, though under your governance. Naturally I'd be paying all the costs to maintain it too...

Let me know what you think! If this is something that'd interest you just let me know and we can get in touch to discuss further details.

Thanks!
<3 Rhicu

Hesperas, silently, reads through the letter. "Hm, Rhicu? I've not heard." He raises the paper to his eyes and inspects it, raising an eyebrow. Then, he leaves it laying on the table and returns to usual business.

[A followup letter would be sent out following the recent change of leadership]

Nevermind!

Not a fan of this new direction the nation suddenly took. Letting someone who cannot truly become one with the forest lead it is a bit too much for me.

Wishing you all the best of luck under this new regime though! Try not to let them cut the trees down again.

</3 Rhicu

[!] This letter reaches Hesperas, who reads it swiftly with a shaking of his head. He lets out a sigh, then threw the paper out of the window, where it was picked out of the air by an owl.

Nevermind!

Not a fan of this new direction the nation suddenly took. Letting someone who cannot truly become one with the forest lead it is a bit too much for me.

Wishing you all the best of luck under this new regime though! Try not to let them cut the trees down again.

</3 Rhicu
so based

Nevermind!

</3 Rhicu
Based fr

Back