A Letter to the new Khari'cerr

Souled

[A simple letter addressed to Khari'cerr Jolie would hopefully find its way to her hands.]
Greetings and Congratulations,

The news of the recent change of leadership certainly came as a surprise, but a welcome one.

You have already shown me that you are a capable leader while helping us during the retaking of Dar-ach Denur, and more recently with the fight against these 'Wasp' creatures that have been plaguing your lands. Besides the one incident with accepting the aid of a Voidal abomination you have shown to be worthy of standing where you are now, so I can only hope you take great pride in your new position.

Once you have had time to settle in, and if it interests you, I would like to have the chance to meet on more official business to discuss the possibility of a treaty -- whether that be the trading of resources and goods or something more can be discussed at that time.

Sincerely yours,

Phyrra Obryn
Kjung of the Reforged Realm
Matron of the Obryn Guild

[!] A letter given by a wood elven warrior hopefully finds its way back to Phyrra Obryn. The letter has her name on it in a red, cursive font.
Vale,
It is with great pride in which I take this role. And I truly appreciate the congratulations. Fighting for the Denur in hopes they would reclaim their lost land is something I prioritized, without any reward. Any time your kind calls upon us, we shall answer.

As soon as I am settled in, I welcome the meeting here. It interests me greatly to keep up relations with your kind as the Denur have been well respected in our eyes.

Signed,
Khari’cerr, Jolie Elaine Lovell

Back