A Letter To the North [Kingdom of Eisarnknoth]

LastFallenAngel

I'm watching
The letter would be sent by raven and sealed in cyan wax with a wolf stamp to Alexsandra

Decoration.png

"Dear Alexsandra, it has been quite a while since we last spoke, and frankly I have sadly not kept too much up with the recent matters. I have for a while desired to write to speak of friendly relations. There I finally now take this time to send you a letter and either invite you over to Avalheim or take a trip down to you, so we can hopefully speak on friendly terms, I hope to settle good relations between your Kingdom and my own nation as I see no reason for a neutral nation like myself not to attempt and make friends with others.

- Lily Roseshade"

[!] A letter would be sent back to Lily, carried by a Golden Eagle.

coatofarmsfins.png

ifSdy-c7uTPhK71LJhaDJ9SiPOvfik6RueveYGOE61gkeru_f_sBfdF8thvJFMghBrI_Av_CtLgSkO5m-GfNj6a4OPhvI1KjtTKL--mFXFhHO8FwLjGxiyPRy3IHVdXOP86XOUBDPCC4uRS7dw5OgOY

Dear Chieftess Roseshade,
I ask that you visit Eisarnknoth in the case of diplomacy. It is best for the both of us, as I do not believe I should leave it due Magna Attia at my border. I still accept your invite to meet though, and welcome you Eisarnknoth as a whole.

Thiudan Aleksandra
Mikils Blōstreis of Eisarnknoth
of the House of Baireiksing
Harvestday 10, Redfall, 1534

Back