Nation Announcement A light rekindled - Renewing The Alliance of Amber and Silver II

Arkhun

Kaiser of the Hadrian Empire, Based High elf, God
Staff member
Alliance2.png

The Alliance of Amber and Silver II

Issued 14th of Edensrest, year 1524
off-the-peg-collections.png

Chaos roams Eden, once mighty realms are not crumbled into dust, and rulers once thought to be untouchable lay in the mud with a dagger in their back.
It is in these dark times that the children of Aerielle and Kharash stand united once more.

The Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion and The Mystical Empire of Mitrona renewed the Alliance of Amber and Silver for another 5 years.
The revisioned terms for the alliance are listed below.

Defensive Alliance

Signatories have agreed to the following terms regarding a Defensive Alliance:

-Signing parties will agree to aid each other in a military capacity when the heartland of that nation is being threatened. These are the provinces within the Glade of Dragons. Any colonial regions are excluded from this agreement.

-Signing parties refrain from participating in any conflicts which put them at odds with one another. Further, there will be no conflicts between citizens or families of note within either state.

- Signing parties will open each other's borders for one another, allowing for free trade and military access.

-When visiting either signatories’ territories, citizens are expected to abide by the laws upon which soil they step foot on and respect the local customs.

-Should an issue or conflict arise that breaches this article, the signatories agree to handle the matter via the appropriate, diplomatic channels.

-Both parties will erect an embassy in the capital of the other to aid in communication. Both parties will assign a diplomat to this embassy to act as a spokesperson for the nation they represent.

This accord shall remain in effect for a period of five years, with the option to renew its terms to be discussed at the time of its expiry.

Letter deco.png

Signed:

Therri'cill Aldir'tor Zaithrall

Aeri'cill A'mos Zaithrall
Silver Cloak Fynenar Aey'flir

Khari'cerr Mythanthar Vidarr

Fynenar would recieve the news by letter "It seems like the work we have put towards our better relationships with the 'cerr have worked out. he then turned to Andrathrath sitting at his desk outside Fynenars office "You will be going into that forest a lot more often Filo."

As he was working outside Fynenar's office he would also read the letter and he would answer Fynenar "Great, looking forward to it." And he would smile towards Fynenar, and he would put the letter in the upper shelf, thinking about missing his fiancé.

In the high trees of Mlyn Arbor, lied a azari'cerr man who hung upside down with his cape from a tree branch reading the released alliance paper. "Glad things went fairly well. Mi wish for a prosperous alliance with thi cill. Eden has too many dangers to just ignore. He speaks in his heavy elvish accent then hurling himself up tucking the offical document in his chest. "Essen will be excited he can go tap on the college's glass more" He rolls his eyes with a snicker "I hope this will benefit the both of us. May the pantheon guide us all.." "

Eilidh would see the message on the notice board "Peace and prosperity throughout the lands once more? Perhaps this could mean more smithing for me, seeing as trade has opened." *muses to himself with a smile before walking off to his forge.

*Horacio will see this newspaper inside the prison while eating some potatoes" I might rejoin with my old friends when i escape this prison" *continues making his escaping plan on the wood floor.

Back