A missive to the Kaiser of the Hadrian Empire

minerva6708

Tech Team
Staff member
[!] A missive, translated by a serf from Anjyarri to the common tongue, was delivered at the Imperial Palace of Adelsburg. It bore the stamp of Anjyarr and the Anjyarri High Council. [!]

index.png

index.png

Merhaba, and greetings to you, honorable Kaiser Diederick-Gobel von Lichtenfelts of the Hadrian Empire.

I, Sultana Nahida, am writing to you from the High Council of Al-Khadir. Your letter arrived on our doorstep a few weeks ago and uplifted our spirits in times when they were repressed. The robber knights, raiders, and make-belief priests of the regime that sought to overthrow you and your kin had brought us nothing but fear and doubt in times when we needed allies most. For this, we are glad you wish to reconnect with the South and are open to talking with us again.

We first offer our sincere condolences to your family for the loss of your brother and cousin. We heard the news, yet the information was slim, thanks to the usurpers trying to twist the truth into lies. My people have seen glimpses of you in the north, but now we are happy that you have returned to the position of your once-great brother who sought nothing but peace and cooperation between our two nations.

We happily accept your offer for our council and royal families to meet. We shall follow up on this with a message in the near future once our High Council has returned in full from their missions throughout the Anjyarri realm. In there we shall discuss a date and who shall be attending.

I understand our faiths do not align, yet we, too, pray for you via our guides in the Light of Iʂik, but we also hope that your gods will help you and your kin make your realm thrive again.

May the Stars of Iʂik and its many guides, together with Alder, extend their hand on your Path.

Signed, Nahida Umaira Nobara

index.png

600px-Anjyarr_coa_transparent.png

Attachments

• index.png
    index.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:
Back