A missive to the Kingdom of Eisarnknoth

Arkhun

Kaiser of the Hadrian Empire, Based High elf, God
Staff member

[!] A missive was delivered to Eisarnknoth's castle bearing Kaiser Diederick's seal. It was addressed to Lady Aleksandra
Lichtencrest_2.png

Divider.png

Hail to the Lady of the Kingdom of Eisarnknoth!

Through this missive, I wish to announce that the Hadrian Empire has once again been freed from the influence of brigands and false emperors.
For long have the peoples of the empire and the newly formed Eisarnknoth been at odds. Yet now that the throne has been restored, I wish to continue discussion on our previously discussed proposals and turn these words into action. To achieve such, I wish to invite the nobles of the kingdom to the Imperial capital of the empire, Adelsburg for a royal banquet. All your expenses will be paid for from the royal treasury and you shall be welcomed as an honored guest.

The people of the empire pray for your well-being and strength and hope to hear a message back from you soon.

Signed,

Kaiser Diederick-Gobel von Lichtenfelts

Divider.png

[!] A letter is sent back quickly, responding to the Kaiser.

coatofarmsfins.png

ifSdy-c7uTPhK71LJhaDJ9SiPOvfik6RueveYGOE61gkeru_f_sBfdF8thvJFMghBrI_Av_CtLgSkO5m-GfNj6a4OPhvI1KjtTKL--mFXFhHO8FwLjGxiyPRy3IHVdXOP86XOUBDPCC4uRS7dw5OgOY

It is great to hear from you again, Kaiser von Lichtenfelts. We would love to attend such a banquet in order to further cooperation between our two countries. Let Alder guide our paths and keep us safe until then.

Thiudan Aleksandra
Mikils Blōstreis of Eisarnknoth
of the House of Baireiksing
Thunderday 20, Greenfall, 1534

Back