Nation Announcement A New Golden Dawn

minerva6708

Tech Team
Staff member
[!] A piece of parchment with gold lettering would be attached on every nation's notice board.

index.php

index.png

Merhaba,

Our new year of 1534 has dawned on us. With it, it is bringing the various difficulties our societies have suffered for centuries. Danger, trouble, uncertainty. My mother, our Sultana, made our people persevere as she kept our nation stable in years of world unrest. We- no, I admit; our borders have expanded and yet we have not reached a new height. The promise of a new Golden Age is yet to be fulfilled. I, Nahida Umaira Nobara, will make my promise to you- the people of Anjyarr, to the Khadan, Azari’Lunn, and all other races who live under the light of Iʂik and the sun- that I shall make us thrive even more. Let it therefore be known, the Empire of Anjyarr has a new crown.
Joining me in the High Council: my first Advisor: Madam Lapis Cupiditatem. As second advisor and High-Priest of the Khadan people, Amon El-Rhûnakh of the Kha’mal. Our Ghazi, Kassim Fahrad, head of the army, who shall protect our realm.

These three will assist and advise me in ruling the realm, and fulfill the promise.

May a new golden dawn rise in the Empire of Anjyarr. May the stars of Iʂik and its many guides, extend their hand on your Path.
index.png
600px-Anjyarr_coa_transparent.png

Attachments

• index.png
    index.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Back