Nation Announcement A New Khari'cerr

Hesperas sits in his study, head bent downward to inspect an old Papyrus on his desk. The night is dark, and the room only lit by a candle. Then, an excited squirrel climbs through the window and quickly makes its way onto the desk. It carries a copy of this paper, which Hesperas unfolds and reads. His expression is surprised in the beginning, turns sour now and again, but he nods. "Hm. Mirr Kharash vollés'tejs courii elamet mynba."

Amid the rhythmic clangs of Andre's hammer against hot metal in the bustling place of his smithery, a shadow flits across his anvil. Looking up, he notices a raven gracefully descending, its feathers shimmering in an otherworldly glow. In its beak, a parchment bearing the news of Aedan's decision and Jolie's new role. as Andre reads the missive, his expression shifting from focused intensity to a thoughtful acknowledgment “Well, well... moons wax and wane, and here we stand in the shadow of change. Elaine, a new hand guiding Mitrona's destiny. A diplomatic dance awaits her, and I ponder the reception she'll find... Times are shifting, and the fate of Mitrona echoes in the forest.” With a contemplative nod, He sets the parchment aside, his gaze lingering on the distant horizon. The flames in his forge beckon him back. He takes a deep breath, the scent of molten metal filling his lungs, and with a determined focus, he returns to his work

A goblin came into his office with a piece of paper, as he took the paper from the goblin to read a grin formed on his face " Me'zz see, da redz tieflin 'as becomz da BOSS!!" he burst out in laughter

[!] Ezekiel looked over the missive after his morning routine, albiet more dragged on from his injuries. He raised his eyebrows as he gained a thin grin

"My my.. I wonder how well this will sit with the secluded higher ups of Mitrona's vague and biased beliefs. With who ever is against it, there are those who won't be. Good luck, Elaine."

Ike was slouched over a noticeboard, a half-empty bottle of liquor in one hand. His blue hair is disheveled, His eye squinted at the paper pinned to the board, trying to focus on the words through the haze of alcohol. “What's this?..” With a lazy sweep of his hand, he takes the notice and starts reading it before a chuckle escapes him. “Big shot now, huh?..” Ike grabs onto the noticeboard, steadying himself. “Good luck with yer throne or whatever..” Ike then carefully places the paper back on the noticeboard, leaving.

Kismet's eyes narrowed as he looked at the paper. His baritone voice echoed with a dark amusement, a measured intensity underscoring each syllable. “Ah, Elaine.” A slow, sinister grin crept across his face, revealing the cold satisfaction that rippled through him. “Seems my little temporal plaything was bit more than just another pathetic tiefling~” An echoing laugh escaped his lips, the sound carrying a chilling satisfaction before he simply tossed the paper away, strings ripping the piece of paper apart until it was nothing.

Ike was slouched over a noticeboard, a half-empty bottle of liquor in one hand. His blue hair is disheveled, His eye squinted at the paper pinned to the board, trying to focus on the words through the haze of alcohol. “What's this?..” With a lazy sweep of his hand, he takes the notice and starts reading it before a chuckle escapes him. “Big shot now, huh?..” Ike grabs onto the noticeboard, steadying himself. “Good luck with yer throne or whatever..” Ike then carefully places the paper back on the noticeboard, leaving.

Kismet's eyes narrowed as he looked at the paper. His baritone voice echoed with a dark amusement, a measured intensity underscoring each syllable. “Ah, Elaine.” A slow, sinister grin crept across his face, revealing the cold satisfaction that rippled through him. “Seems my little temporal plaything was bit more than just another pathetic tiefling~” An echoing laugh escaped his lips, the sound carrying a chilling satisfaction before he simply tossed the paper away, strings ripping the piece of paper apart until it was nothing.
OH ITS JOEVER

[!] A week passed before the news reached to Sylvani Vidarr because he was hard to locate when he wasn't at his post

After finishing cleansing the area of the wasp infection, he rested within the Amber tree to refresh and recharge. Bathing in the sacred water he rested his arms on a lily pad watching his Koi run down the path with the letter from the Mitronian noticeboard. "What tis it Koi? can a Sylvani enjoy their leisure." He pushed his droopy mossy hair back, getting tangled in his antlers as he squinted to see, trying not to get the paper wet

*He is a slow reader, so it took time to process

"What thi fuck?"
He got up out the water quick, Koi hustling to grab his robe "Tis must be some kind of joke- a de'nevir- for a Khari'cerr.... Ne tis net possible, she will never be able ce talk ce thi spirits." He frowned "If it was mi, I'd make sure thi De'nevir stay irr their place, ne matter what-" The Amber core in his chest then glistened, reminding him of his purpose "Ti du cire right. Mi will net interfere but mi will set boundaries." He then spoke to Koi in spirit language...

Back