A new owner of the atelier store in Adelsburg.

raelinne_

Seamstress & Certified Detail RPer
Brita stepped inside the walls of Adelsburg, her dress was long and flowy - purple with rich golden details on her sleeves and chest, greately complimenting her figurine. She fiddled with the new keys, moving closer to her brand new building before pushing the key gently inside the lock in an attempt to open the new shop of hers. The dust stirred within the door, meeting with her determined coughs. "Oh alder this place has not seen daylight in decades..."

She hummed to herself in a soft tune. Brita swung the door wide, stepping back with anticipation. She hoped that the gentle breezes of Eden would whisk away the stale air that lingered in the store, a consequence of its very long vacancy after the previous Kaizerin's run-away. Brita's eyes lingered inside, joy in her gaze as she stepped closer. The stale air still clung to the room, but it didn't deter her. With a sense of anticipation, she ran her hands over the counter, already envisioning it as her go-to spot for gossip and wine. Her eyes landed on the beatiful dress in the window, as she gently took the mannequin down to the ground, brushing off dust from the layers on the white dress.

"Oh.. she was truly skilled, the formal imperial majesty.." She hummed, taking the dress down as she put the empty mannequin up. "Space for new creations.. for creations that will wow everyone on the way in," She smiled to herself, nodding as she laid both her hands on the counter - grabbing a piece of paper as she noted down with a coal stick all the things she had to finish with the building before opening it for the public...

"Perhaps I should put a notice on the board saying I will start taking appointments from next week?" She pondered, nodding before taking out her stamp and her ink-feather. "That I will."

Back