Player Announcement A piece of my mind

"It's nice to see some things simply have not changed at all while I've been off meditating. Though sadly, it's not a good thing in this case. Argyle always making accusations based on the loosest threads of proof. Some years ago when I was a mere INITIATE, STILL IN TRAINING, Argyle accused me of something not only heinous, something that I had no motivation to commit. But something I was physically incapable of, and still am in fact. Some may recall years ago when Aerial was attacked by a demon coming out of a tear, with a ring of ice around the area. This suggested to me that an ice tear had opened and it became unstable enough for a demon to cross through. How this happened, I don't know. But even now I am not quite yet capable of summoning ice. At least to me, it came off not as questioning me, but a genuine accusation. I had put it out of my mind until now. I urge all of you to not trust Argyle unless he can submit undeniable proof. And so far, the proof is overwhelmingly in Lily's favor."

Signed,
Zamathis Xenor

*This missive would be posted under all the relevant board posts all over Eden, and then an extra copy handed to Lily directly.*

Nowu, still slightly frustrated by everything going on, stopped to read the new note on the board, after reading it she'd mumble to herself "An old friend stepping up.. Confidence is a good look for him." she continued on remenicing about past memories and how those friends were doing now

Back