Player Event A Promising Feast

1641729430376.png

“The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence. Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace, I find the best way of obtaining inner peace is through a simple and lovely meal." -Arndil Moetiour.

Greetings all who may receive this letter. To keep this short and simple, The Emirate of Al-Khadir has invited you
to a simple feast at our new nation Al-Jabrid...No politics are planned to be discussed here.
This is intended to be a simply feast between our wonderful families. I do hope you will be able to make it.
Safe Travels.

-Arndil Moetiour

[!] Letters would be sent to the following people by Bird.
-Queen Wendelin De Augaussi
-King Vivan De Auggausi
-Count Ciro De Augaussi
-Stadtholder Arnoud Van Leuveren
-Regentes Isabella Nora Van Leuveren

THESE INVITES ALLOW FOR SAID PERSON TO BRING ONE PERSON ALONG WITH THEM IF THEY WISH.

1641731422328.png

The feast will happen this Friday {14th} and will start at 20:00 CET. Thanks for reading!! sidenote: this is also kind of a birthday party thing for arndil

Last edited:
"My brother seems to officially have a nation of his own...I must bring him a housewarming gift!" Wendelin would smile holding the invitation in her hand before placing it down and walking over to sewing table and began humming slightly as her babies played with the fabrics that would lay at her feet

*She grabs the letter from her desk, smiling as she realises it's from Arndil* "Lovely... I'm really proud of him" *She said while holding the letter against her chest*

Back