Player Announcement A response to classic Hadrian barbarism. [Ultimatum]

Arkhun

Kaiser of the Hadrian Empire, Based High elf, God
Staff member
Luminion_Logo_png.png

off-the-peg-collections.png

[!] A letter with the Zaithrall seal was delivered to the Hadrian Imperial Palace.
My dearest friend, Emperor Matthias Joseph Withmond,

It pains me that my hand is being forced like this, but the constant harassment of the Luminous court has become unbearable. Not that long ago, my valiant Lunar Guards saved an abandoned soul from the corruption-ridden ruins of Catamora. There, besides the impaled body of the former empress stood a crip with the last survivor of the apocalyptic event that went down there.

I decided to take the child into my home and raise it as my own. There he would receive an education, a warm place to call home, and everything it needs to be a ruler one day. Yet it seems that the power-hungry vari's cannot help themselves and are now out for the child to use it to further their personal goals.

A few days ago now, the head of the Van Leuveren family, Arnoud, came barging into my throne room, demanding that I hand over the child, with the threat that if I would not comply, I would soon be facing the might of the Hadrian Empire, and then proceeded to offend me personally, and making slimy comments about my dearest daughter. This relentless violation of my person, my home, my family, and the safety of the child left me no choice but to take action to protect all that is dear to me.

-----

It is clear to me that the Hadrian Empire is no longer capable of controlling the actions of their lesser nobility, on top of that, the constant refusal of the Emperor to establish any political relations, despite my invitations made me come to the conclusion that they are unreliable and dangerous neighbors.

To repair what is left of Luminion-Hadrian relations, I expect an official response to the following demands within a week.

1. An official apology from the Hadrian Emperor for the actions of his subjects and the refusal to take action, besides this, we expect an explanation of how he plans to discipline his nobles in the future.

2. The Van Leuveren house has to be stripped of all its titles, and Arnoud is to be delivered to Luminion to stand trial for his actions.

3. Since the Eastern Hinterlands will be without a ruler, a dear friend of mine, Bill Bandobras will have to be unbanished from Hadrian lands and has to be given the title of Elector and noble in the Hadrian Empire. This is to restore his historical house seat and to return the banished Halflings to what is rightfully theirs, their home.

------

Failing to meet these demands will result in the Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion being forced to take further action.

I am looking forward to your response.

Letter deco.png

Signed,

Aldir'tor Zaithrall

*Will would take a quick look at the post thrown all around the Main Square of Adelsburg and the palace before mumbling "It sure has been a long time since i saw the man. I wonder if he still likes his Melon Liquor..

Gaerth was enjoying his glass of Orkish Vodka in Krizzie's Krazy Korner when the door got opened and a goblin walked in. It would seem that Marraekk-Ruhtae Da Cleany had finally returned from one of his usual scouting missions!
He'd wipe his feet on the bear rug and pulled out a bar of soap to quickly wash his armpits, for he had ran all the way to Modraz Logh & his arms were quite sweaty.

"Boss! Listen up! I've found out something very interesting!" he'd shriek in his high-pitched voice. "Wuzz da maffah, Marraek?" Gaerth would reply, as he set down his drink.
"
It's them stupid humans! Apparently they pissed off those High Elves again, and now it seems like the High Elves want blood. Someone called Arnoud threatened them or 'sum, I didn't get to read the entire letter they wrote 'cuz the news bearer was startin' to wake up and I had to re-seal the letter!" The goblin would hop up on a stool next to Gaerth and ordered a glass of Goblin Milk. "Might be a good chance to make a quick buck if ye' ask me!" The tiny goblin would add.
The big Orc would lean forward on his stool, his deep voice booming through the tiny tavern. "Now diz, diz zoundz kwoit intrestin'. Lewkz loik wez shud visit dem pansiez sumtoim soon, seez if dey moight need da assistanze of som propah bulliez, aye? Sum real muzzlez, 'ztead of dey own flimzy armz 'n fanzy lil prickahz!" He'd laugh out loudly while picking up his drink again. "'Ow bout yerr get da Big 'Unz 'ere, seez wuzz they fink o' all diz?"

Back