Player Announcement A response to the Therri'cill

Kriegsman

Gamemaster Team
[!] A letter with the Withmond Crest was delivered to the palace of Luminion [!]

1652727435015.png

To my dearest acquaintance, the Therri'cill Aldir'tor Zaithrall, of the Enlightened Kingdom Of Luminion.

Not only do my noblemen disobey orders, but they also seem to lose themselves to emotion and stress. And they are forcing this upon you. Hence, my greatest gratitude for enlightening me about this current situation. Not only did you confirm full-heartedly that you hold an Attian-Khadan half-blood noble child in your court, but you also gave me a lot to ponder and think about.

As for your demands, I give my word upon your first demand that I shall take action by punishing Lord Arnoud Van Leuveren by stripping him of his nobility titles. He shall henceforth be known as Arnoud Van Leuveren, and an official ''derogation'' announcement shall follow suit. The Imperial Council and I shall be handing over the realm of the Eastern Hinterlands to his uncle, Johan Van Leuveren. Lord-regent Johan van Leuveren shall rule over the Eastern Hinterlands until a suitable Hadrian candidate comes forth to rule over the Imperial Hinterlands. According to Hadrian laws, Arnoud Van Leuveren shall be punished as he is a citizen of our nation, not of your kin. You are welcome to attend, however, and say your piece!

We hereby also denounce the words spoken by Van Leuveren. His words of "facing the Hadrian might" are words spoken in his emotional outburst towards you and do not reflect the views of the great Hadrian Empire or its people. I do invite thou to visit the peaceful village of Bergwood, in the Lichtenfelts Keep, located in between Adelsburg and Prezza L'aquilla. It is a suitable location to come together and express my sorry for my rogue subject's behavior.

As for the child known as Silas, his whereabouts were but a rumor to me when the first survivors of the cesspit of a southern ''sister'' nation came into my lands to seek a new home. It bothers me with the thought that for some reason, the High-Elven presence was there at the moment of downfall of the nation. I found this quite the coincidence, but alas, that is but my opinion.
We would like to open a political discussion forum, without harassment and unstable outbursts, to gather our thoughts as a collective on how to best proceed with the future of this noble child. Because in the end, it is a child of the Empire, a child with Van Leuveren blood running through his veins.

If you wish to continue discussions about this ordeal, feel free to send the Imperial Court a new raven. And we shall wait for your response with eagerness.

1652727521045.png

Signed:
Kaiser Matthias Joseph Withmond
Imperator of the Attian Realm, Kaiser of the Hadrian Empire, heir to the Attian throne.

Duke Philipp von Lichtenfelts
Duke of the Western Hinterlands, Reichsmarschall of the Hadrian Empire

Last edited:
Back