Player Announcement A Response

haleybug

Trendsetter and Loremaster Buggie
Staff member
[!] A letter sent back to the Luminion Royal Palace.
(Do not metagame this information.)

For the past three years, maybe longer, I have been working on this investigation with a small group. It started as a simple quest to “kill the wasps”, but it became quickly evident that this situation was far more dangerous. I was lucky enough to be surrounded by the wood elves. When the situation turned more intense, I do recall asking for help on the Luminion noticeboards. And while I may understand your instability, as previously stated in your letter, I found it rather disheartening that the ones we call neighbors— the ones we share the Glade with— didn’t bother to answer my public calls.

Dar-Azur is on your land. I, as well as a High Councilor, have made it incredibly clear we do not wish to take any trips there before our event. Despite this fact, someone has breached it and I am having this investigated immediately. Additionally, despite it being on your land, I was under the impression these trips were permitted. As previous leader, Respen Zaithrall, was aware of these researches due to Eldrion Aedaere communicating this fact.

Additionally, the Wasp Investigation Event has been planned for nearly a year. And I had posted this on your noticeboards many months ago. I was certainly surprised to see this response right before my event.

To hopefully help you all understand the severity of the Wasp Situation, I will be sending Apollon to the gates of Luminion to formally speak with you. He has been working relentlessly and I know he can better form our joint findings in a proper setting. Apollon is a high intelligent Azari’cerr, whom has been placed on High Council due to his ability to solve complex problems and puzzles.

Formally speaking, I only wish the safety of the Mitronan Citizens and nothing else. If absolutely needed, the event will be held off.

Khari’cerr, Jolie Elaine Lovell

Back