Nation Announcement A Stain on Trust

PetitePaintings

contemporary rattus
A Stain on Trust

[
!]
As letters fell on every windowsill in Mitrona, flames lit the night sky. The throne arm was decorated with singed markings from phoenix claws, as was a letter delicately sealed with the Silver Phoenix emblem.

znRcy4rjyWq35PCGUfH0kjIrRXD1Z61dTtS0PLvShjm235Q7dnmc_-Ljx7Dree-ADWhXRMah1Sy_mGs2qgBpId1ZcHkD_Z8sgOwhPnhuqSqNOIjwvoYk7bLaJwDYgztC661rsvSIY6U_Zs3gMFIgza0cHMGmJxK_KeX0e-XNYfb9W-Lor4yg_X8BtmFm-A

QnDr6aim_ZLvEh4y1eBJC5SUp8jGm2Q3ky8UHt5YsoDf1Gu86HUkOTulRZMjrMJTdIB5UyFmDIJ74k6i6haMiJ9OxtmrgNRKRLkasb-mtMgmbgizqgt7LRYiGGZ3wXmfOAqZvqb4DEy7Uv1b10TdabrzEzOMJqV6cxcxexcHG8VDaRdxDVZ8LpC71tt0WA

Solana Faesatra,
Concubine of Mythanthar Vidarr
And disgraced Khari’cerr of Mitrona

There is a deep desire in my heart to understand why you have permitted the disgraced and savage Azari'lunn to dwell in your forest; within the Glade of Dragons no less, in spite of our alliance that has withstood the weathering of time and the test of Eden itself. You can be sure that I wish not just peace and prosperity for my kingdom, but also for yours. Due to our closeness and the friendship we have delicately forged, this is so.

What caused you to not only tarnish your own status, but the well-being of your people by housing the Azari'lunn within your kingdom, within your borders? If your eyes are not already too clouded by your shrouded judgment, then it might be worth your while to look around you, Solana Faesatra.

Look at how you've lessened yourself, your people, and the leadership before you? There is no mystery as to why Mythanthar Vidarr challenged you. It was he who was the first to realize that the Azarei'cerr so foolishly allowed a harlot to seize power: You; and they are now being leashed by your disgraces to see the light the Khari'cerr cultivated before you.

Allow me to recount a tale of caution to you, Khari'cerr.

There was a legacy left behind by two of your breed; not by blood but by nature. Fallen women who seized power for lust and greed, tarnishing the honorable legacy of those who came before them and paving nothing but hardships for their descendants. This comical tale will be familiar to anyone who witnessed the fall of the deranged Vari Empires. Their follies left them dead.

I ask you, dear Solana, do you truly wish to follow a similar path? Because you are certainly walking it. I ask you to think, Solana. Unless there's nothing more than an axe-wielding concubine upon the throne.

QnDr6aim_ZLvEh4y1eBJC5SUp8jGm2Q3ky8UHt5YsoDf1Gu86HUkOTulRZMjrMJTdIB5UyFmDIJ74k6i6haMiJ9OxtmrgNRKRLkasb-mtMgmbgizqgt7LRYiGGZ3wXmfOAqZvqb4DEy7Uv1b10TdabrzEzOMJqV6cxcxexcHG8VDaRdxDVZ8LpC71tt0WA

Signed,

Aeri’cill A’mos Zaithrall
Therri’cill Aldir’tor Zaithrall
Pricecili Cirlia Zaithrall
Pricecilus Tetheris III Zaithrall
Pricecilus Respen Zaithrall
Cillar Cloak Fynenar Aey'flir

Last edited:
Back