Player Announcement A taste of the heat

[!]
Around the cities of Eden a note would be hung with flames painted all over the sides and slightly scorched on the edges.

"It has come to my attention that once more I, Nowu, have been accused of something where I was not to blame once more.

I have grown tired of this repetitive cycle, some examples of this were the hit on my head by a wood elf due to some rumor, then I heard of Argyle telling a high standing high elf that I was a hemomancer and lastly two accusations of being a voidal sympatizer one of which again by Argyle.

To the people mentioned in Argyles note whomst I barely know of,
Without proof I shall not regard you as hostile or voidal, the word of a mad man should not be enough to convince people.

To Argyle,
Come and feel how hot the flames of my 'hemomancy' are.

Signed ~ Nowu Grace Roseshade."

[!]

Argyle grinned as he read over the missive

"
Not once, did i call you a hemomancer.. Although a sympathizer.. I'll visit regardless."

He said as his amused look faded, keeping the parchment.

Shalia reads over the missive, an amused smirk growing across her face as she reads the heated letter by her friend. She could have guessed this much, given Nowu's veneration over flame and how she chooses to represent herself. Embodying the element you harness is a wonderful thing. She's just not sure why Nowu hid it in the first place.

Back