A terrible crime and a serious crime

! A letter is sent out to the leaders of Hadriana !

1678378119390.png

"Greetings! I am Hyde Rageblood, i serve Herzog Tzyrnowski as his Castellan in Lünburg."

"I've come across destruction, not any destruction, but vandalism of the hadrian crest. I came across a burned up flag of the Hadrian crest on the bridge crossing to Raevendrecht and Lünburg. i've also discovered footprints, specifically hooves, from horses riding towards the north."
"This is a serious matter as we've had plenty of reports and relations to burning things down to this so called "Bonelord". Personally, this cannot be a coincidence that one day, the church in Raevendrecht is burned down and another day find a burned down flag of Hadriana crest. No more should be tolerated as we need to find and locate the ones responsible for these actions, deep imprints of hooves from their horses which is what i suspect they are travelling by is pointing towards north, now i've already spoken to someone from Raevendrecht and i do not personally think this is made by them, they got their own church burned down so i doubt this is their work so i
ask that we, sit down and talk together about what should be done."

IGN: GODSRAMPAGES
Characters: Hyde Bloodrage, Sinatus Donahue
Discord: Lµ¢ïµs#7777

Last edited:
Back