Nation Announcement A Transfer of Power

Souled

[A missive would be hung within the halls of Dar-ach Denur, with a few spread out into the other realms of Eden. Specifically, it would be assured that other nation leaders would get a copy.]

High Kingdom.png

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce my abdication.

When I first joined Belegar's fellowship many years ago I could never have dreamed of ascending to the position that I have held for the past few years now.
I had never planned to become a monarch, and in truth am usually against such forms of leadership. It too easily allows for corruption to fester, and for leaders to grow complacent on their seat of power.

So, as my final act as Kjung of the Denur, I am hereby abolishing the position.
The Denur people deserve better than one ruler to make decisions for them, so we have instead elected a Council of Three.
They are trusted representatives that the people have selected to lead them, and I personally trust them to bring our fledgling nation to even greater heights.

Skargrod Emberthorn.
Darian Broadbeam.
Fargrim Brawnanvil.

I leave our nation in your hands.
Serve it well.

Phyrra Obryn, Former Kjung of the Reforged Realm
Matron of the Obryn Guild

Thraldor stood in quiet reflection, the missive from the Kjung in his hand. A somber acknowledgment filled his gaze as he absorbed the weight of her decision. In the depths of his beard, memories of battles fought and sacrifices made for the Reforged Realm lingered. Disappointment in himself emerged, but understanding too. He recognized that the time had come for a new chapter, and his commitment must now adapt to the council-led era. As he gazed at the parchment, letting it sink in his mind. . .
“I’ve given my life for the nation. I will continue as long as I still have the motivation and commitment to lead the Vziun Guild and put forward suggestions. It’s in their hands now,” he said in his own thoughts as he walked out of Dar-Ach, off into the horizon
IMG_0362.jpeg

Back