Nation Announcement A Unification of Wood Elves

foodrig

Bild_2023-11-04_173747697.png

Tԋҽ Rҽυɳιϝιƈαƚισɳ σϝ α Pҽσρʅҽ
Bild_2023-11-04_173330407.png
Bild_2023-11-04_173406248.png

The Mystical Empire of Mitrona and the Icy Domain of Avalheim are pleased to announce their unification in a Confederation of free constituent Kingdoms.

This Confederation will be led by Khari'cerr Aedan Pineblossom.
The Confederation is the legal successor on national level of The Mystical Empire of Mitrona and The Icy Domain of Avalheim.
After long separation, the people of the wood elves will rally under one banner again.

The Icy Domain of Avalheim

Chieftess Lily Roseshade

The Mystical Empire of Mitrona

Khari'cerr Cirrim Aedan Pineblossom
Tericyées Faiir Chamaire
Lla'viltir Jolie Elaine Lovell
Visera & Tericyées Hesperas Andut
High Councilor Serimei Delarus
Tricilus Arlena

Last edited:
Elduin scanned his eyes over the announcement from his manor, an ache of bitterness ringing out from his chest. "I would rather die than ever be considered a member of this damn elven empire..." He crumpled up the paper and threw it upon the ground, huffing as he swiped a few fingers through his hair. He looked at the paintings of his family, his brows furrowing as a frown overcame him. "A truly 'free' nation doesn't seem to ever exist..." He sighed deeply before his eyes unknowingly glanced down at his wrist, an Anjyarri beaded bracelet wrapped around quaintly. "...Or perhaps so."

Nowu read the announcement disappointment growing on her face "I thought y'were a nation o' all races.. Not a wood elven nation.." the tiefling scuffed disgust growing in her "tseems there'as more she didn' care two shoites 'bout.." she snapped her fingers creating a small spark of flames just for them to burn out above her hand as she walked away.

A passing phoenix grabs this notice and flies to the palace, screeching as it drops the paper on Cirlia's desk

"Thank you my lovely.." She hums, reading the paper and furrowing her brow
"Well Well... beyond the spine flows the elven borders then. Truely an era of change..."

Iiyama:
Iiyama looked over the paper a raspy breath leaving her as she ran her thumb over her throat, before signing to herself in some odd sign language "I suppose there goes my contact with 'Avalheim'." She took her leave to Kassim's office, laying the rather odd statement on his desk. With a small note, reading: "Elves will always fail us."

Aredhel:

The elf read over the paper, her ears perking up before she went back into the forest vanishing once more.

Last edited:
Aegnern tore off a poster/letter from whichever wall he happened to find in upon at the time, giving it a solid read-over as he thought about the implications.

“Hmm.. this is some horse shit the council will have to consider… iban gathara.”

He gathered the page up and made his way back home to deliver the news to the one place this information wasn’t shared with.

Claira would read the notice and sigh.

"So it seems the winds of change have blown the forest's leaves west..."

She would look out upon the great trees and say to herself,

"I live in Myln Arbor, not some expansionist entity."

Claira would fold the notice and place it into her bag, walking further into the forest.

Fenrir would wiggle his ears, doing the usual as he ran around in his child-ish behaviour, yet his ears stopped, raising as he stepped towards and started reading.  "Huh. ?"

His thoughts flew back and forth the Manor, his eyes widening slightly. "Is it. . Compromised?" He thought to himself, thinking about Elduin.

A certain Fynenar the II Aey’flir, with a newly distinguished title had only just taken a break from his duties and training within the Aey’flir courtyard, surrounded by men and companions of his own as such a break was sought out, he made way to the side, picking up a cold damp towel to wipe away the sweat which accumulated across his face. It was here that he was approached with such news.

“The What?” He inquired, almost amused by the words he heard as his thin and slender estoc was brought to rest upon his shoulder, it’s form casting a bright light in its reflections. “So they have claimed an empire? Such titles are quite trivial and do not matter, one must be content with their station and not devolve into the insignificance of such.. materialistic and unnecessary possessions… though in claiming such a title, let us see what this Empire has to offer Hm?”

Back