A union of Light - 1523AFS

Candi

Veronian Milf

A UNION OF LIGHT

[!] Letters would be spread throughout the lands of Eden

1644854024107.png

dSL7mWIDVV9vM5HL--whoTXGPa6LdrL1zAih19nbmcTKgj4JJYWzBMCBZw4O8Aq8tihBZ1tfB-H2uRzss8sz4gQppvIYjyjyUCEsAnHqwFTDtVwo4An-osP9ndjULqeh7f5I1RMw

As the roses begin to wither and the leaves that rest upon the trees surrounding the Kingdom of Veronia begin to change and fall, a winter comes our way. And for many months our Queen, Wendelin, left without a King. However, the corruption within the lands of the maker has been put to an end and the rivers once filled with wickedness began to flow clearly and sweetly. And as the last rose begins to fall from its stem and the residents of Veronia begin to light the long coming nights with a flame. A light is now brought and treasured throughout the kingdom.

The Kingdom of Veronia is ecstatic to announce the engagement of Queen Wendelin Burnouf and Duke Christoph von Engelhardt. Let the weeklong celebrations commence and start with A ball underneath the light and love of Amare.

Wendelin Burnouf, Queen of Veronia

1644854264569.png

lHIuwZ-j7KZaslh-bOgq7asNex1RikL44APuR6pZnkj8et-EcW_q9-RFHj7sb7OYJp2A36nZpdTQJsWVbrDTI2wlQsgEVeZJ7GqGSEQ4BY4M44kqlizGd3Akl4JMXgEW-BpApo5j

Date 18 February Time 19:00 CET

Attachments

• 1644853592793.png
    1644853592793.png
    740.8 KB · Views: 45
The 'cill read through the letter as soon as it was received in her mailbox. A smile found its way to her face as she folded up the letter and pressed it closely to her chest. A'mos hummed and turned to promptly enter her house, "I hope I can fit this into my schedule!" She sighed at the reminder of such until she casted her gaze over to the nursery. "I wonder if Aldir'tor would be willing to accompany me? Hmm, I suppose I'll ask him tonight."

*Would read the letter with a smile on her face* "Lovely, hopefully some positivity for my sister in law" *She looks down at her large babybelly before sighing* "I wish I could attent, maybe I should just write her a personal letter"

Back