Player Announcement A Voyage

PetitePaintings

contemporary rattus
A Voyage
To the Far Lands

[
!]
There lay a letter pinned on a board, telling the tale of a bittersweet elegy, penned by a regretful hand.

znRcy4rjyWq35PCGUfH0kjIrRXD1Z61dTtS0PLvShjm235Q7dnmc_-Ljx7Dree-ADWhXRMah1Sy_mGs2qgBpId1ZcHkD_Z8sgOwhPnhuqSqNOIjwvoYk7bLaJwDYgztC661rsvSIY6U_Zs3gMFIgza0cHMGmJxK_KeX0e-XNYfb9W-Lor4yg_X8BtmFm-A

Divider_Lumi3.png

To all whom are concerned,

It is in the eleventh month of 1531, on the 12th of Redfall, that I no longer reign as the Aeri'cill of Luminion.

Boundless corruption has plagued our world time after time, and I seek to discover why. My abilities as a scholar far outweigh those I can bring to the kingdom, and for that reason I am no longer able to remain on the throne.

My responsibilities have remained unchanged since the day I was appointed to Nobicilus. To serve as a means of defending the land against the forces that plague it. That is my duty, and I will now actively seek it out, as well as answers and discoveries to better assist with what lies dormant.

In this journey to understand what lies beyond our veil of Eden, I choose not the guards and warriors posted at our kingdom's defenses, but rather volunteers and scholars. This expedition will be arduous. We do not expect to return home for some time. However, I, as well as my company, are resolute in our determination and desire to better understand what this world entails in its far corners.

The Enlightened Kingdom stands as a pillar of illumination and hope, not just for our Azari'cill kin, but for Eden. Having the privilege of assuming the responsibility that our Mother, Aerièlle, left to us as one of many guardians to this beautiful and pure world, is an honor that I take to heart.

In the Glade, there is no shortage of brave characters. It sets me at ease to know that we will continue to be steadfast for many years to come, no matter the perils that lay beyond our borders, or within.

It was my greatest honor to serve as your Aeri'cill.

And it was my greatest fortune that I was blessed with the privilege to witness the bravest 'cill of the Glade grow: my fíma.

Mirr Aerièlle thi aeri ller Hillith ann Cillitil, mi therris es ellaminor.

Divider_Lumi2.png

Signed,
A’mos Zaithrall

honestly i got a little sad writing this lol
in short, this is a'mos' gentle pk, without it being a pk. if i could put it in a better way, she is now permanently shelved. if ark and company change their mind and would ever like to hand her to somebody else to play, i tried to leave as much room as i could to give that player freedom in the future.
unfortunately, even though this was a long time coming, i will still miss luminion, i'll miss the zaithrall's, and i'll miss playing my longest living f&f character ever. mainly because she's been my only character after my starter, but i digress!
this is the best way i felt to give a'mos the send off she deserves. to the characters she's met, and the people who've played them, i love you all so much for making her story one i truly did fall in love with.
you are all wonderful ❤️
i hope to maybe meet some of you guys again when i bring to life someone else i'm working on!

Back