Player Announcement A warning to Eden

[!]Sheets of paper that were ripped out of a blank book would be nailed to every board in Eden except the ones within Hadriana[!]

To all that have yet not fallen under the boot of Hadriana

Let me tell you a story, a story of a person that throughout his life has seen nothing but the subjugation that Hadriana seeks to bring to all, the subjugation that has already fallen upon the Hinterlanders.

I was born in the United provinces before its annexation into Hadriana. I lived a simple farm life with my father, it was a life that one could be content with but Hadriana took that chance away from me and all other Hinterlanders when their armies marched into our lands. The Tyrant Kaiser tried to break us, to force us to submit to his rule, but we didn’t break, we fled north to forge a new life away from the Kaiser. We tried to live peacefully in the frozen north, clinging on to the idea that we were the last bastion of Hinterland Independence. When we tried to live free of Hadriana, they marched north and destroyed all we had built. Our Republic in exile became a monarch but even that didn’t last. Today the Hinterlanders are scattered, the idea of our own sovereign nation is in ruins, and the Hadriana’s are slowly encroaching upon the ruins that once were our home and soon all Hinterlanders will fall under the boot of the Kaiser forever.

People of Eden, I fear this may be the fate of all nations that have not yet fallen to Hadriana, I fear that the Hinterlanders were only the first to fall, and I fear we shall not be the last. I see now that Hadriana is a cancer, slowly growing and consuming everything in its path and it will not stop until all are under its boot. I write to you all as to warn you of what I have seen, and what I fear the rest of the world will soon see.

-A Hinterlander

[!] Atticus looked over the missive, reading it through in its entirety with zero judgmental expression

"I highly doubt the kaiser will be seeking to subjugate anyone who isnt human, even considering Khadan territory, I dont see Diederick overstepping boundaries in the same way as his late brother. It just wouldn't work..

The first sign of something like this being true, would be other nations surrounding Hadria expressing their concerns, or coming together to fight tooth and nail. Death is what empowers the bone lord demon above all, my faith in Diederick's wisdom hasn't exactly wavered, specifically from examples of action he has taken in the past."

[!] Atticus rambled off as he sat with stray adventures within Lionne, the topic of conversation seeming to take off into a deeper discussion

Elaine looked over the parchment, to then raise an eyebrow. "Again, how does this always reach the Forest?" She asked with genuine confusion.

A copy of the missive would reach the Tiri Ranch. Zladimir would be seen spending some time with the horses his family now owned, tending to them and cleaning them up. As the missive came across his eyes, he chuckled, hastily heading inside. After a few seconds, a trumpet sound can be heard in the West of Adelsburg..

"Womp, Womp, Womp"

Ace's gaze fell upon this missive, eventually crossing paths with it. He crouched to read the warning albeit was uncertain what to think of it. Taking his stance, he furthered down the path. "More drama, why . ."

Zhen's purple gaze reads over the missive, sighing deeply. "While it's always been the case that the damned Attians fear what they cannot control, I don't see what good whining about it is going to do." He files it away in his desk, along with his now-useless magic permit from the Church, another symbol in his eyes of the Hadrian menace of which his history with cannot be shaken.

Back