A warning to every individual

[!] Letters bearing the crest of Bergwaltz and the de Ruiter's household were spread into Eden [!]

Bergwalds.png
imageedit_11_2947040763.png

Dear innocents of Eden,

During the turbulent times the Hadrian Empire is already facing, we have yet another concern to be worried about.
I feel the obligation to warn every individual of Eden about a threat I have been personally facing for weeks, as it is my duty to keep you safe.

Today, I was threatened in my own home. The man in question, named Ezekiel, promised to kill me.
Luckily, my Right Hand stalled time, allowing me to escape through one of the windows. Unfortunately, he was shot twice, by the weapons of Ezekiel.
We managed to get help, but we were unlucky in capturing this criminal, trying to assassinate a Duchess.
This means he is still wandering the lands of Eden, perhaps plotting his next attack.

What concerns me the most, is his violent behaviour in the past. For he is a dangerous man, willing to take on any innocent soul.
I need to warn you all for this walking threat, for he has not only shot my Right Hand, but also a passing byer.
Our household will be pressing charges against Ezekiel, and his loyal friend Nihil, who is also responsible for setting free a demon.

I ask you all to stay safe, and to keep an eye on your neighbors, family and loved ones.
Below is a sketch of the man in question.
body.png
body (1).png

Yours truly,

imageedit_0_4392716277.png

[!] Ezekiel looked over the missive, stopping himself from ripping it apart out of anger
"Subtle lies hidden behind a badass truth with zero reference as to what she herself did to deserve it.. I see what you're about Anne.."

Ezekiel folded the parchment, taking it with him on the go.

Veredra scanned the letter and then pulled out her quill, crossing out the word "Duchess" and replaced it with "Herzogin".
"Ich see people have nicht learnt how to speak properly, yet." She then pocketed the letter and continued her way.

Iiyama glanced over the letter her eyebrow perking up "Can't have a normal day in Eden can we.." she took a deep breath before like normal leaving the letter on Kassim's desk "I hope you cancel that commission Nihil left." she muttered as she left the room

Tris's hand moved over the paper, slightly tilting his head as he leaned back against the wall as he simply sat down next to the asleep Elrinesh. " So this is the person the Orc mentioned. . " He spoke in slight whisper as his hand moved to pat Elrinesh's head. " Lucky enough im too tired for a hunt. . " He added, simply folding the notice and placing it on a nearby desk , with a soft yawn. " Ive got other stuff that takes priority. "

Kassim returned to his office and approached his desk, with every step sand fell to the floor, falling from within the large man's armor. Once at his desk he took up yet another parchment and began to read while trailing sand to his seat. His features darkened as he scanned over the words, and then finally he muttered a single word. "Kaf'hyr"

Back