Player Announcement ADDRESSING THE INTERLOPER

{i} An ornate poster would be hung about across the cities of East-End Eden, depicting a beautifully produced parchment, stamped with the House Illysar seal.

emblem4.png

FROM HOUSE ILLYSAR

For too long, House Illysar has allowed a traitorous interloper to roam the roads of Eden baring the name of our lineage. Over three decades ago, Vangelis Illysar betrayed our house and took it upon himself to depart from my protection. Leaving the safety of the Enlightened Kingdom to hide among the most profane and impure corners of Eden. Part of my own negligence to address this issue arose from my untimely disappearance, of which I have acknowledged in my decision here forward.

And so, henceforth; The individual known as 'Vangelis Illysar' is hereby stripped of the Illysar name, and formally exiled from the business and affairs of House Illysar by order of Patriarch Thallan-Furcas Illysar. He is no longer welcome to associate with House Illysar, and will be disregarded in any decisions made from the house moving forward. Any attempts made to claim Illysar name alongside heritage shall be disregarded and promptly ignored. Should he return to House Illysar, he will face judgement before the Patriarch, any decisions of which would then be declared final.

Quarrels with the decision hereby made will also be promptly disregarded. A traitor will forever be marked a traitor, and for over three whole decades this sickness has been allowed to taint our name. But no more.

HEREBY WORD OF
Thallan-Furcas Illysar,
Patriarch of House Illysar,
Fini'Till of the Tyr'es Alari​

Revalor stands before the bulletin board in Luminion, a frown that’s become commonplace etched into his features. He read it once, twice, glared at the house crest—no matter how many times he re-read it, he couldn’t shake the feeling of disgust.

Sighing, he steps away from the board, spinning on a heel. He made a decision then—he’d need to speak with Vangelis. It was time to stop pretending he didn’t know where he was.
Revalor marched up the few steps that led toward his home, lost in the abyss of his thoughts.

Though, perhaps his youngest brother was better off this way.
Time would tell.

Elaine looked at the piece of paper passing by through her errands. She had to double take at the last name, only recognizing it from two people. Elaine squinted and picked it to take a better look. “…Wasn’t this man— he was here a few weeks ago at the ball? His… partner was the Kaiserin?” She raised an eyebrow. “Oh, Kharash… was that another one?” Elaine huffed as she confused herself. “I mean… they all look so similar…” The Khari’cerr shook her head to continue.

“Besides, calling your neighbors nasty names isn’t incredibly, ah, eloquent for a ‘Cill. As much as he may think…” Elaine then falls silent, not having a lot to say about it. “It seems the… ah, disowned ‘Cill is safer here.” A pause, “Perhaps a chat with the “impure” will do?” Elaine takes the paper posted in the main city of the Mitrona to soon open her tear and throw it in there later.

An androgynous high elf passed through the high elven cities with his robes and lengthy hair flowing behind him, having been on a shopping quest for groceries, ironically enough. His eyes scan over the notice absentmindedly, carrying baskets of dried meat and bread loaves using tufts of cloud. He appeared to frown greatly. "What a shame. Vangelis is such a lovely young man. I hope he's doing alright after all of this..." He muttered under his breath, knowing that it wasn't quite his place to meddle in the affairs of Luminion nobility nowadays. Regardless, perhaps he'll be able to see the boy on a casual Mitrona visit; offer him a listening ear if needed.

An androgynous high elf passed through the high elven cities with his robes and lengthy hair flowing behind him, having been on a shopping quest for groceries, ironically enough. His eyes scan over the notice absentmindedly, carrying baskets of dried meat and bread loaves using tufts of cloud. He appeared to frown greatly. "What a shame. Vangelis is such a lovely young man. I hope he's doing alright after all of this..." He muttered under his breath, knowing that it wasn't quite his place to meddle in the affairs of Luminion nobility nowadays. Regardless, perhaps he'll be able to see the boy on a casual Mitrona visit; offer him a listening ear if needed.
I love my twink

Nephi'ra soon came across the stamped notice, proudly displaying her House's crest. She gathered the paper in her good hand and carefully scanned through it before..

"What?!" she exclaimed, tearing the paper off its bounds to get a better grip. The sides of the parchment crinkled.

"Has the old fool lost his damned mind??"

With fury burning in her eyes, she stormed off to find her father.

Nephi'ra soon came across the stamped notice, proudly displaying her House's crest. She gathered the paper in her good hand and carefully scanned through it before..

"What?!" she exclaimed, tearing the paper off its bounds to get a better grip. The sides of the parchment crinkled.

"Has the old fool lost his damned mind??"

With fury burning in her eyes, she stormed off to find her father.
womp womp

A dark hand lifts the notice from it's post, eyes scanning it over before its folded and placed in a pocket. His tongue clicks a number of times, slowing in pace to a drawl of unimpressed disapproval. "For such a big man, you use hollow words," he hums, shoes clicking against stray stones as he walks down a Mitronan road. "Its good he's escaped from your stench, lets hope the rest of your kin learn to follow suit."

A tiefling descends gracefully near the noticeboard– Pale wings folding behind him. After reading the contents of the paper– Eyes struggling to read for a bit and when he finally manages to, his expression changes, betraying hints of disappointment mixed with resignation.
"So it has come to this.. Expected." He muttered under his breath, his voice sounded weak and tinged with disgust. "Thallan's intentions are getting.. more clear by the day– I should’ve gutted him when I had the chance." Folding the paper neatly, he lets out a low sigh and without another word, he takes flight once more.

A pastel pink tiefling took an interest in the parchment, quickly reading it over before stopping at the end to stare at the signed name "Oh how interestin'.. Wi'wha' we discuss'd'n ewr las'meetin' future happenin's'll surely be fun." She then took mental note of the family seal before heading back to her home "I wonder.." The tiefling mumbled, allowing her horns to glow a feint light. "I'll setup tha' meeting with the miss' soon 'nough" Nowu continued, a wide grin now placed on her face.

In the cold wake of the morning, the Illysar hadn't expected anything to be astray. He rose from his bed as usual, tightening the brace around his leg and searching for any left over pain killers. Slow steps lead him outside of that homely little studio in Salus Lumin, where birds sang and a bright orange sun rose over the horizon. Maybe he'd go for a little walk today, go and see how his friends are doing.

When he caught wind of that unfortunate poster, heard word on the street from a passerby who'd recognized him and his name, it took him a minute to process the information provided. To gauge it fully, hear it ring over and over again in his mind. Eyes sped and jumped from one word to another across the parchment of paper, seeking answers that weren't being provided. He had somehow always known, in the back of his mind, that someday this day would come. Yet still it surprised him- Knocked him off his feet and caught him unprepared. Finally, when he could cease his emotions and come to a fulfilling conclusion did he whisper, quiet as a ghost,
"..I'm free?"

Slow and steady the elf continued his day. Everything felt anew; Like he was walking in someone else's footsteps, a different person. A new chapter had begun; Yet had he accepted it yet? Disillusioned with the world and dissociated from his situation, it was now left for him to re-identify himself. Not as an Illysar, but just Vangelis.

"Good riddance."

Lov
A tiefling descends gracefully near the noticeboard– Pale wings folding behind him. After reading the contents of the paper– Eyes struggling to read for a bit and when he finally manages to, his expression changes, betraying hints of disappointment mixed with resignation.
"So it has come to this.. Expected." He muttered under his breath, his voice sounded weak and tinged with disgust. "Thallan's intentions are getting.. more clear by the day– I should’ve gutted him when I had the chance." Folding the paper neatly, he lets out a low sigh and without another word, he takes flight once more.
Love me ikandrol. Love me babydaddy

*Siofra would be reading the notice. She would notice this notice. She would read the notice, as she would frown slight. Her sadness for such a thing to happen happens to make her feel bad for the family. But she feels bad for the 'traitor.' as the person fallen down a dark road. It is sad how life works.* "Such a sad day indeed, I just hope the family is doing better with this." *The girl sighs, before looking over other notices and eventually leaving the board to go on with her day, to think and to pray in private about this.*

Selene was a bit late reading the short missive. Though a certain name caught her attention. A mischievious grin appeared as her eyes hovered over the others words written down "I cannot say this surprises me at al. I only met this Vangelise once and well... Let's not be rude today" she couldn't help but to cackle loudly, tearing off one of the papers that were hung down to take it with her "Perhaps I should find whoever wrote this. Would be an interesting conversation"

Selene was a bit late reading the short missive. Though a certain name caught her attention. A mischievious grin appeared as her eyes hovered over the others words written down "I cannot say this surprises me at al. I only met this Vangelise once and well... Let's not be rude today" she couldn't help but to cackle loudly, tearing off one of the papers that were hung down to take it with her "Perhaps I should find whoever wrote this. Would be an interesting conversation"
:3

Back