Admonition - ✠ A warning for the nobility of the Erzbisphoric of Veronia ✠

Apateus

[!] A bulletin is posted in front of the Grand Cathedral of Adelsburg, bearing the seal of the Vater.
A copy is also sent to Ceril's Keep [!]

AlderismSidfriendly (1).png

13, Highbloom, 1543

✠ A warning for the nobility of the Erzbisphoric of Veronia ✠

A missive was recently brought to my attention, regarding the "Lantern Festival" which will take place in the town square of Konigstein.

This "Festival", which will be held under the cover of darkness, was defined as "sacred" in the missive: a method offered to alleviate one's guilts.
I invite those who organize the festival to declare an authorization from the Erzbishop before defining a festival as "sacred", so that it is his duty to approve these projects on behalf of the Temple.

I therefore admonish Veronia's Erzbishop Vasyl Aldarchson to be more careful about what happens in his Erzbisphoric.
Heresy is not allowed in the territories of the Kaiserreich.

Signed Gregor von Volker, Vater of the Alderist Temple

Someone has forgotten that more religions exist. As the only local practitioner of the religion that needs no name that us Cregain follow, I declare this a sacred holiday, just not of Alderism!

it
Someone has forgotten that more religions exist. As the only local practitioner of the religion that needs no name that us Cregain follow, I declare this a sacred holiday, just not of Alderism!
it also was not meant like that HAHAHA but this is kinda funny

Back