Player Event Al-Khadir's Field Tourney

[!] Posters were hanged upon every notice board in the different nations, For Zadh-Nadrozz the poster was kept Infront of their gates..

1645110492590.png

1645110576178.png

1645110656379.png

Greetings to all the Nations of Eden.
In celebration of the birth of my Son, I would love for all to come to Al-Khadir for a Battle Royale that will take place in the city,
The Rules will be explained there and more information will also be provided.
I wish all that decide to come safe travels on their way through the Desert,
I hope to see you there.
Thank you.
The Winner gets 500 Andros

1645110973653.png

1645111033305.png

Thanks for reading! I hope alot of you can show up cause this is gonna be really fun.
No need to bring weapons cause they will be provided on the field just like how Battle Royals work.
It will be happening this Saturday on the 19th by 10:00 CET

If you think your going to participate please reply below with the following format.
IGN:
Character Name:
Discord:
Nation:

Last edited:
*Isabella would smile while reading the letter while Silas lays in her arms*
63b4d13a2f455624b56ed70c5ff01704.jpg
"Wonderful, I think many Valegro citizens would love to participate"
*She looks down to Silas with a warm smile on her face as she silently hums a song for him* "Don't we all love a good battle?"

IGN: SirTobiasTheIII
Character Name: Loki Con hen
Discord: espoir#0999
Nation: Imperio Valegro

(For Loki who can't access the forum rn)

IGN: _MissTy_
Character Name: Mythanthar Vidarr
Discord: MissTy#8131
Nation: The Mystical Empire of Mitrona

*Isabella would smile while reading the letter while Silas lays in her arms*View attachment 531"Wonderful, I think many Valegro citizens would love to participate" *She looks down to Silas with a warm smile on her face as she silently hums a song for him* "Don't we all love a good battle?"
*walks past her room and hear her talking "A battle? that sounds great *before walking off he hears Silas say: Murder, After hearing that i walk away hastly

[OOC: is a joke😜 and yes i'm late]

Back