Al-Mustanir ibn Hasama

Idk_Tbh

Screenshot_20230828-165119.png

----------- Seal of the Fam Allahab -----------

"There is only one God, Haris Almustanir. And Al-Mustanir is his prophet."- the Tari'lathir Montra

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Al-Mustanir ibn Hasama

Sexuality: Pansexual

Height: 6'5

Weight: 147 lbs.

Role/Occupation: Wandering Prophet, founder of the Tari'lathir faith.

Al-Mustanir ibn Hasama, the Fam Allahab, the Mouth of Fire. Born to a Khadan Merchant by the name of Hasama, the enlightened prophet would have a happy childhood. The second born of six siblings, he was expected to follow his Father and Brother into the merchant trade. Little did any of them know, he'd become the voice of a god.

Al-Mustanir held a close relationship with his mother, often spending nights hearing stories of the Tarik from her. Sadly, at the age of ten, he'd lose her to the Rotting Plague. It was reported that a change in the young boy's temperament occured. Where he was once energetic and outgoing, he became quiet and secluded, spending as much of his time as he could by himself. It was said only his third sister truly could connect with him. Still, he learned from his father, following after his brother's footsteps.

He often accompanied his father on his trade routes, however, one day he chose to remain behind. This was prove to be a devastating choice for the family, as on this trip both his father and elder brother would turn up dead along the roads returning to the capital. With the family business in the hands of the unprepared Al-Mustanir, he quickly knew the business would decline.

With the weight of his new responsibilities hanging over his head, he made a decision that would change his life. Setting out in the middle of the night, he went off into the wilderness, hopping to never return.

He would spend the next three days just sitting. He refused to eat food, or drink water.

By the evening of the third day, he began to slip away. Just as he was about to close his eyes for the final time, a brilliant light appeared before him, and a voice echoed around him. "Peace and Tranquility to you," it boomed as Al-Mustanir shielded his eyes. "Do not fear, Al-Mustanir, you are safe," it once again spoke. With this, he opened his eyes, watching a a beautiful, yet serene display of fire danced before him. "Who are you?" He asked, entranced by the light. "I am Haris Almustanir. God of all that is, and isn't. Creator of what is revealed, and what is hidden."

Al-Mustanir listened closely to the deity's words, astonished with all that was revealed to him. He learned of the nature of the sole-God, of his gift of fire to mortals, and the revelation that he was to return Haris Almustanir to the public's mind.

After being restored to full strength by the God, Al-Mustanir got up, heading the great city of Al-Kahdir to spread Tariqat Lahab Altathir, the way of the Cleansing Flame.

The Seal of the Fam Allahab, sometimes called the Prophet or Speaker's seal was created so to depict Al-Mustanir whilst preventing his worship. Described in the Fam Allahab's own words, "An orange circle eclipsing a red ring, to represent the eternity of the mighty's love. Inscribed into shall be 'Fam Allahab' as well as the Montra of our creed, to always remind us of the foundation of my office."

[Little disclaimer: I just recently joined the community, and I'm still flushing out lore for both this character and the religion he is attempting to found. I hope to have some fun experiences with this community, thank you!]

Last edited:
Back