An Entreat For Peace

{!} Letters were spread throughout the human nations.
I plan to keep this fairly simple as I am not in the best of moods as of writing this.

To the King of Veronia, currently residing in the city formally known as Adelsburg:
Stop all this, this war is pointless…It will only result in the death of people dear to you. The army of Wakkerdam is powerful especially now more than ever with the relationship it has with Al-Khadir. You could lose your friends,family or even your children all because of some false accusations that trouble you so.
Nonviolence is the answer to the crucial political and moral questions of our time; the need for mankind to overcome oppression and violence without resorting to oppression and violence. Mankind must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression, and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love.

To Everyone else involved in this pointless feud:
Violence is impractical because it is a descending spiral ending in destruction for all. It is immoral because it seeks to humiliate the opponent rather than win his understanding: it seeks to annihilate rather than convert. Violence is immoral because it thrives on hatred rather than love. It destroys community and makes brotherhood impossible. It leaves society in monologue rather than dialogue. Violence ends up defeating itself. It creates bitterness in the survivors and brutality in the destroyers.

In the case that my pleads fall upon deaf ears I hope you the citizens and military of both nations can see reason in this.
Peace comes from being able to contribute the best that we have, and all that we are, toward creating a world that supports everyone. But it is also securing the space for others to contribute the best that they have and all that they are.

To the Stadtholder Of Wakkerdam, Lord Arnoud:
A wise man once told me, “If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.” Please don’t be angered by the behavior of your sisterly nation, they are blinded by rage and don’t see proper meaning in what they do.
Peace does not mean an absence of conflicts; differences will always be there. Peace means solving these differences through peaceful means; through dialogue, education, knowledge; and through humane ways.

As you can tell I am very disappointed in the way things are going right now, please note I support Wakkerdam and their cause fully. I just don’t think war is the right way to go with things…If we want a future we can all be happy with peace is the only way.

Signed
-Arndil Moetiour.

0687F300-F2C3-4706-B896-6083696CF42D.png

Thanks for reading <3.

Last edited:
Back