An Invitation of Brethern

HerrVonAdmiral

Hertog van de Zuidelijke Hinterlanden
[!] An Invitation would go out to the Palace of Luminion and the Woodland Realm of Mitrona [!]

1688988246602.png

My dearest friends across the Glade of Dragons,

Much has happened this early decade and eversince I last established a lasting peace in the halls of Lord-Father Aldir'tor.
It gladdens me to see that Cirlia and Respen have taken the heavy weight of responsibility out of his aging hands.
In the West we have been greated by a time of peace, and a time of prosperity. This would allow us the breathing room to revitalise our old bonds and friendships with the Azari across the Spine of Eden. For the Republic of Raevendrecht is a free land, and I would again request permission from both the Azari'cerr and Azari'cill courts to allow the Republic to host a small place of worship for followers of the Pantheon within our walls.

However these joyous times come with a warning as well. Ever since the Battle of Flüssland Landing our scouts have reported an increasing activity of what is only to be described as undead ghoulish creatures to our south. The Republic was the first nation in Eden ever to be attacked by this Bone Lord, with the Battle of Raevendrecht in 1528, they pierced our walls there was fighting in the street. Ever since that battle the Republic has endorsed a policy of defending our heartland before mounting excursions to far off lands. It seems that the activity in the Attian Swamp is a dangerous Horseman for the Coming Tide. Therefore the Republic requires your aid.

I would kindly invite the Kharri'cerr and the commanding Therri'cill to a banquette in my castle at the Republic of Raevendrecht, accompanied by members of their respected government this coming month (OOC: Wednesday 12th July 21:00 CEST). To renew our friendship, and discuss
A Mutual Defensive Alliance, against the horrors of the Bone Lord and all those who seek to disturb the peace during these dangerous times in Eden. Now is the time to come together, for the benefit of all the living in Eden.

Signed:
Stadtholder Silas Moetiour van Leuveren, Prince of Catamora.

Back