Nation Announcement An Official Announcement

haleybug

Trendsetter and Loremaster Buggie
Staff member
[!]A letter. Sent to every nation, corner, palace, and settlement. The piece of parchment was long and yellowed. It bared red ink in a large, cursive font.

1699458892724.png

Amber Dawn

Vale. Greetings to all parts of this shared continent. We do hope this letter is received with peace of mind.

The Mystical Empire High Council has heard of the whispers of the streets and the word spreading. I believe I should make this imperative to note that we have no intention in ignoring these concerns. Concerns by the inhabitants of the Forest have always been a priority to the High Council.

The Unification between Amber and Ice had been put in place through well intentions. Avalheim, who is mostly Wood Elven, sought to be under the same banner. To be well protected and be at peace. Mitrona had welcomed this idea seeing as the Forest had treated them kindly. We saw no issue in this proposition and proudly announced the Empire to be stronger than it ever has been. A topic many had doubted until that moment.

Though the discouragement from our own people has been taken into consideration. Mitrona’s beloved kin are not something to be overlooked. The concerns and questions are to be taken seriously. However, the High Council is to remain in place. We are continuing to work together for the Khari’cerr and Myln Arbor. Kharash and the spirits have never forsaken us and this will remain true.

Starting from 07.07.1539, this Confederation will be no more. Ineffective. Lily Roseshade, we thank you for the offer. However, the potential threat this could put on Myln Arbor is far too perilous.

Myln Arbor and Kharash himself have entrusted us to take care of the Forest. And with great confidence and dignity, we shall continue to do so. We will continue to protect this land with extreme honor and nothing will get in the way of this. If this Forest deems you unworthy, so do we. On the contrary, if the Forest accepts you into its mystical realm, we shall do the same.
1699458908081.png

Glory ce thi Mystical Empire
Mirr thi Kharash's Hand Guide Du.
[!]Signed, in the same large and red-inked font.
High Councilor and Lla’viltir, Jolie Elaine Lovell
(All with the permission of the Khari’cerr)

This has been a wild ride. Sorry for the lateness, I’ve been extremely busy. Remember that we’re all human. So let’s treat each other with kindness ooc.

Claira would read the notice and give a faint smile. "A step in the right direction I suppose," she says proudly, folding the parchment and placing it into her bag, right next to the rather large manifesto she has been writing. "Though there is still much work to be done and this situation shall not be forgotten." she proclaims to herself as she departs Salus and walks into the forest. Claira approaches the Amber Tree and looks upon it with her usual admiration and gratitude, thinking on the recent events and what might be yet to come.

Back