Avalheim Masked Ball

LastFallenAngel

I'm watching
[!]
A letter would be sent out to various leaders and pinned on other bulletin boards.

1695714933159.png
Decoration.png

"With the utmost delight, I extend a heartfelt invitation to the entire Eden community for a serene and enchanting ball set against the breathtaking backdrop of Avalheim, nestled within our pristine snowy domain. This exquisite celebration will grace both the elegant town hall and the outdoor splendor surrounding the majestic Valka statue. I wholeheartedly encourage you to share this exceptional evening with your cherished loved ones, while also keeping warm, as the North's cold can be unyielding without suitable attire.

In the spirit of unity and refinement, we have carefully selected a color theme for this occasion: Red, White, Blue, and Black. This grand affair will be a masked ball, so please adorn yourselves with the most enchanting masks (hoods, however, are not permitted).

Mark your calendars for this enchanting evening, scheduled for October 7th at 8 PM CEST. Inside the grand hall, a sumptuous feast awaits, a gastronomic journey to delight your senses. To enhance your experience, we have devised a unique system for those seeking love and those who prefer not to, ensuring that everyone feels at ease and truly enjoys the night of camaraderie.

I, Lily Roseshade, shall personally oversee the proceedings, and I hope to be joined by my two esteemed advisors and my children, making this gathering all the more special and unforgettable.

Let us unite, Eden, in the name of peace, joy, and harmony, as we craft indelible memories within the enchanting confines of Avalheim. Your presence will elevate this event to unparalleled heights.

Please be advised that weapons will be collected at the entrance to the grand hall, and we kindly request that political discussions be set aside, allowing us to savor the evening in blissful unity."

- Signed Lily Roseshade

Last edited:
Shalia lies on her couch in her new cozy Salus Limin manor, swollen pregnant with triplets. Due any week now.
"Given Avalheim's reputation, I wouldn't be suprised if this is an excuse for Lily to sneak in voidals. At least hoods aren't allowed, that's something."

Zeflore simply took a seat onto his bed, door locked as he listened to the weather. He simply remembered about the ball, thinking out loudly. The ball.I suppose my outfit will be ready until then. He said, tapping his leg.

Fenrir wiggle his ears at the so called ball, slightly tilting his head as he spoke. Hm, eh. I might just pass thise one. . I dont see reason to go around Avalheim anytime soon.

Last edited:
Back