Bathhouse Notice: Rules on Locked Doors

-A post would be pinned around Mitrona and Salus Limin with a few reaching Sunscape. It appeared to be some rather frustrating writing.-

To whom it may concern, it really is a shame that it has come to a point where I have to remind people of what an establishment with locked doors means.

So I will explain it plainly, it means “DO NOT ENTER” or “SORRY, WE ARE CLOSED!” It does NOT mean break-in through the front window or the viewing window in the back. It means stay out until we’re open!

The simple fact I have had to kick out numerous people who decided it would be a good idea to break in while I was there closing the shop or hosting private events, having the nerve to argue with me is astonishing.

One time, fairly recently, just last night in fact, I was hosting a private seating with the themes of being rather romantic. Both of my front doors were locked and closed, still a group of three pushed their friend through the front window and dragged him through the establishment to the bath where the couple were enjoying their time. It left a foul mood in the air and also trails of blood throughout my whole bathhouse. After being asked to leave, they insisted they use the bath to wash their unconscious friend and they were told to leave once more or they would be forced off the property. They left, thankfully but then another person came in through the back and was told it’s a private event, they can’t be here. The doors were locked.

I only ask for people to respect the privacy of others and respect my establishment being closed when it is. All break ins will now be treated with permanent bans from using our services.

Signed,
Rakan Cartier
Owner of the Hoof and Horn Spa​

Caligo looks vaguely disgruntled.

“One would think that’d be common sense…sounds like someone might need a good thwack.”

He wanders away, contemplating asking Rakan later who had shown such idiocy.

Back