Player Event "Bones and Ruins: Celebrating Our Unholy Crusade"

[!] This parchment, dark and mysterious, speaks not just with words, but with the voice of the Lord of Bones himself directly into your mind. Hung on mulltiple noticeboards across Eden in all nations alike. As you read, a subtle trance grips your mind, immersing you in the tale of our relentless conquest. Sacred sites have fallen, altars and idols destroyed, all in our crusade's wake.

1704403548194.png

Icons Toppled

1704403651832.png

Citizens of Eden, lend me your ears, for this is no mere proclamation, but a harbinger of the inevitable. I am the voice of the forgotten, the herald of the Bone Lord, and I come bearing the truth that your world, in all its flawed glory, is coming to an end.

Visions of sites around Eden would fill your head as the voice in your mind continued.
1704404039690.png
1704404101529.png

Look around you, the sanctuaries you once held sacred now lie in ruins, monuments of your faith crumbled to dust. This is not mere vandalism; this is a statement. Your gods, in their silent heavens, have abandoned you. They watch, idle, as we, the Pledgers of the Bone Lord, awaken once more.

The visions blur from one location into the next, revealing all of Eden was caught on this day.
1704404191897.png
1704404420568.png

We loathe the world as it is, a cesspool of corruption and decay. In our eyes, it is beyond redemption. Thus, we have chosen to be the harbingers of its end. Through death, a purifying force, we shall recreate this world, mold it into a realm befitting the reign of the Bone Lord.

The visions show the last sites after which you find yourself in complete darkness.
1704404559657.png
1704404600085.png

1704404685254.png

Consider this a warning, or perhaps a prophecy. Death is coming for Eden, and it is unstoppable. Your prayers, your gods, can do nothing to halt its march. The fall of your sacred sites is just the beginning. The shadows lengthen, and with them, our power grows.

Fear us, for we are the Pledgers of the Bone Lord. We are the architects of the new world that will rise from the ashes of the old. Your end is our beginning. Embrace these final moments, for the era of the Bone Lord is upon us.

The voice disappears and you regain your senses.

Upon reading the peculiar notice affixed to the board in Adelsburg, Veredra was overcome with those eerie visions depicting the fabrication of corrupted means. The same corruption they had been striving against had infiltrated the lands in an attempt to retaliate and leave its stain, but she would not allow it. She tore the notice from the board immediately, folded it, and carried it directly to the Imperial palace as she was mumbling under her breath, "Fuckers. Zey won't leave us in peace even for ein second."

Several of these parchments would be found torn down from their post boards, torn apart and urinated on. The majority would be around the north by Hadrian’s or old Raevkov, but a few were vandalized further west for good measure. The only ones that survived were those stapled higher up on the bulletin boards, and even those had the same fate attempted by signs of a ladder being placed down. Whoever the culprit was, they were well-traveled, likely had a sense for bad humor, and quite possibly short. A little shit to act as a thorn in the Pledgers’ sides…

Zhen grabs a parchment off the wall of his usual notice board, and begins to roll his eyes, laughing off the visions that assaulted him. He even looks relieved, seemingly expecting a much more powerful assault than just a bunch of vandalisms around the continent. "Seems like all these people know how to do is vandalize a few religious sites now and again. Wonder what the next brilliant move by the Bone Lord will be. I'm sure we'll be ready for it, now that they've showed their hand this early.

Cirlia had seen this image firsthand, having ridden up to Aerial to see about the burial site for Respen, and was horrified when she saw the temple and nearby statue. Turning her horse on it's heel, she makes back for Luminion, rage ablaze in her eyes

"Not even a few days.." He spoke as he was informed and thereafter issued the parchment to be read through, the High Elf would've crumpled the piece of Parchment into his hand as he balled his fist, growing angered by the news, his jaws gritted before the Aeri'cill had given an order, taking a horse, they would mount and they would ride, so he rode.

He scuffed as he read the parchment, reaching to feel his ring, but as he felt where it used to rest, he was reminded of the time it was taken, he started at the parchment for a good few minutes before taking it down, looking at it before putting it in his pocket, saying “ your kind took my leg, now I take your existence” he then walked off, reminded of the day he lost leg

Thrumgoli scanned over the parchment, his heavy brow drawing ever lower. "Umgak! We strike down the void in one hold, and two more rear their ugly heads around the continent!" He gripped the handle of his maul, squeezing it under his gauntlet.

Barric scanned the noticeboard, eyes falling upon the paper. He unconsciously twisted his ring as he read, shaking his head slowly. "It seems there is barely any good left in these parts, what little there was, swallowed by the ever-growing decay."

Lamen'vir snaps back to reality "gah, that was weird." I rub my temples and sigh "great, now we have this to deal with. Can't we have a single moment of peace in Eden?" I lament

A guard brought a dark and mysterious announcement to the Khari'cerr's desk. And as she touched the parchment, her vision blurred into the trance. Her eyebrows only furrowed further with each word. Her grasp on the letter tightened, scarily sharp nails digging into the paper and tearing small holes. Elaine maliciously hissed out, "I'll fucking kill you. I'll fucking kill you." And with that, Elaine swiped everything off her desk harshly, breaking her own supplies in the process.

A large armoured Khadan stood atop the sandstone walls of Al-Khadir staring out across the dune sea. His peace was broken by a small Khadan servant boy delivering him a parchment, as he broke the parchment's seal the trance rushed through him, he caught himself against the crenellations and dropped the letter to the floor. "la'ila ayya Tairk newi haseth"

Iiyama scanned over the notice leaning back in her chair her son sleeping in her arms "May death only grow closer, as your fate will soon follow." she muttered, standing up to bring Mikai to his crib. She took the notice with her to go outside and light it with a candle, her gaze piercing into the fire she spoke "Get them first and maybe I will even enjoy the show." she turned around, her trail swatting dirt at the now dimming fire.

Aegnern sneered at the letter as the images filled his head. “Couldn’t even dowse the fire… so much for al’ua claims of the supernatural leaving us. Ana will find ua all, and ua shall burn. The Urneldrash will dance on al’ua corpses, and Ana shall laugh gleefully on that day..”

The lunn passed on, stapling upon the notice a painting of a cackling, fire-wreathed gremlin stamping on the corpses of cartoonish and exaggerated figures of voidal monsters and sympathizers. Only three words were written upon it…

Are ua ready?

Back