[Bounty] Stoking the flames

The following missive would be spread across all of Eden. The one which found its way to Zadh, would be accompanied with 3 sets of tusks tied to a string, dangling underneath it.
1714206314632.png

After a first failed assassination attempt against me, it seems the Orcs have now opted to utilize bounties for my head. It is shameful to see that they are trying to be the victims here when my statement was the result of their failure in order to murder my child. It seems like they disliked the fact I am ready to match their, enthusiasm in spilling blood over the ground of Eden.

Alas, The once proud race of the Faulskins, who boasted themselves in the art of warfare and battle now cower behind anonymous bounties in the hopes of someone else clashes blade with me. Have I struck that much fear within the hearts of these pigsmen that none of them are willing to dance? Ironic.

But, who would I be, if I do not entertain a little bit? And so, following the announcement of their bounty on me, I Zladimir de Tiri shall respond in the best way I can.

From today, Harvestday 18, Goldscorch, 1546 onwards, I am willing to pay any living soul a total of 15,000 Andros to whoever brings me Rud Rib Amadeus dead or alive. I require their limp body and rotting head, either in the back of a carriage or in chains. Either way does not make a difference to me.

To follow this, an extra bounty of 5,000 Andros will be set on his wife Yuzgash Amadeus with the same conditions.

1714206781209.png

Following this announcement, I hereby will grant blanket PK Perms on Zladimir de Tiri until further notice. Happy Hunting

Amaris eyes widen never seeing this much money before..
"... Aeri how would you feel if i.. "

her voice trails off showing her mom this notice

Dracowl Would be at the roof after reading this
While his Cape flows in the wind would stare at the men walking near the poster. He knows that now he has to protect Zladimir as his duty as edens dark Knight

Attachments

• IMG_0715.jpg
    IMG_0715.jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 6
Back