Player Announcement Carrying out the vision of Vivan De Augaussi

HellArrow17

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*

⋘ Dains promise ⋙

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*

360_F_435895158_qbLImYxfLa1c8FcfNZb1Lm7HUu2PCY0s.jpg

[!] Its a dark night in Raevendrecht as Dain takes a walk around the city and nation he has protected for the last 4 years the stars are bright in the sky as barking dogs can be heared in the distance as Dain thinks about the memories of his former emperor and friend

I miss you friend
" as Dain stares into the the star filled sky thinking about his hold memories a smile appears" that day when we sacked Wakkerdam we were an unstoppable force "his smile would turn brighter" and now look at me fighting for the people we destroyed years ago"he chuckles in himself the irony while admiring the view he has" i remember you walking into my meetingroom at Fort Vandicto and my mouth was open "as he looks at his red polyester robes with black velvet to finish it"

You were a special man Vivan and it was an honor to have fought beside you "he looks back into the celestial sphere" im proud to have gotten the opportunity to stand beside you as we crushed our enemies and bend them to your will"he would raise his chin and stand up straight" I promise you i will take care of The Augaussi family , your son and daughter will be save in my hands and in my future castle"he starts looking with a determined face" And i will break the cyle of hatred that plaques this continent "he turns around slowly walking back into the darkness of the streets

until the end of my days....

Last edited:
Back