Player Event Ch'erek'a Gathering

Elearix

Professional Menace
⋅⊱☾✧☽⊰⋅
[!] On all nations and settlements noticeboard, but Luminion a poster would be hung.
⋅⊱☾✧☽⊰⋅
1699926294617.png

⋅⊱☾✧☽⊰⋅
Merhaba Tovara's,
(Helllo Friends)
We, the Military of the Empire of Anjyarr hereby extend an invitation to all of Eden, to join us in a special gathering in the capital of Anjyarr.
For we shall merge the arts of medicine and swordsmanship, ancient and modern knowledge led by those that specialize themselves in the craft of War and Peace.
We hope to welcome all healers, fighters and those in between to this event.

Tarik ab shadam.

Signed,
Ghazi of Anjyarr, Kassim Farhad.
Maji of Anjyarr, Iiyama Alith

⋅⊱☾✧☽⊰⋅
OOC:
Time and date: Saturday the 2th of December 8:30 PM CET.

⋅⊱☾✧☽⊰⋅

Last edited:
A certain voodoo lunn would obtain an invitation or find a notice.

“Looks rather intriguing… ana might head over for this one, need to brush up on al’ana medical skills..”

A red, bitchy tiefling took the post into her own hands. Elaine looked over the post with a mean glare. "I hope there's food." She said in a low grumble. The tiefling would hang the post back up for others to see, walking away with an axe over her shoulder.

A red, bitchy tiefling took the post into her own hands. Elaine looked over the post with a mean glare. "I hope there's food." She said in a low grumble. The tiefling would hang the post back up for others to see, walking away with an axe over her shoulder.
I'll feed Elaine specially made goblin milk

A wood elven woman notices a poster hung on the Salus Limin noticeboard and reads it aloud to herself, then adds
"Hmm... perhaps this place may be where I shall stay some day..."
Thinking out loud. She then places the notice back and walks towards her house to tell her family the news.

Aedan would stroll past the noticeboard in Mitrona noticing the poster before immediately running back to the Palace "Get mi o scribe mi need ce write o letter about this gathering- ann prepare o owl ce Salus ann address once ce Luminion!" he'd pause "Alert Arlena!"

Back