Player Announcement Cleansing of the deficient servant - The Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion

Agrhendaer

ErzTreasurer of Hadriana, Fat man and Builder
Staff member
[!] A letter carrying the crest of the Enlightened Kingdom and House Aey'flir would be pinned upon to notice board and was delivered to the house of the Scinari'cilus

Aey'flir Heraldry 4.png
Luminion_Logo_png.png

Issued on the 4th of Highbloom, 1525
off-the-peg-collections.png

Our temple, a staple in our society.
This Temple, our religion, should serve us people to guide us to our full potential, to reach our purest forms so to speak. And while the mother keeps guiding us in the right direction, it is her tongue on Eden that does not spread her wise words.
While our citizens strive to become the best, our Scinari'cilus is nothing but deficient.
While we serve our religion and put our dearest lives on the line to smite all voidal, our Scinari'cilus is nowhere to be found.
It is not only the Mother she is failing to serve, it is also us. The people who so desperatly long for the words of our beloved mother.

It is therefore that I, Silver Cloak Fynenar Aey'flir demand a purity trial against our highest priestess, Ayerlinde Valya'mors.

I demand this trial based on the following accusations:

- Scinari'cilus Ayerlinde Valya'mors is deficient in her service to our Temple and her service to our people.

- Scinari'cilus Ayerlinde Valya'mors often fails in her tasks to transfer the sacred words of our beloved mother over to our citizens, the people of the Enlightened Kingdom.

- Scinari'cilus Ayerlinde Valya'mors did not hold true to her chasity when playing around with our old blacksmith Thirion Dasa'tra, she was caught in scandalous acts. A man with impurities of himself I should add.

I demand a letter in return within 2 weeks time.
If a response is not served by that time a warrant for her arrest will be put out, and her fair trial will not commence.

Mirr Aerièlle thi aeri ller Hillith ann Cillitil

Signed, Silver Cloak Fynenar Aey'flir
Letter_deco.png

Back