[Completed] For A Gem or 2

LastFallenAngel

I'm watching
[!]
A piece of paper would be hung around Avalheim for visitors and Citizens to see.
Decoration.png

1677854733001.png

I'm in search of 2 aquamancy catalysts for forging purposes. I do not have the most on their supposed location though I would assume as it's used by the water mages of Eden searching near bodies of water or snow might be wise. I am willing to pay for the catalysts I just need them undamaged.

If people want a deeper understanding of what I wish to use the catalysts for please do find me in Avalheim 'Lily Roseshade' You can mostly find me in the tavern or fixing up the town.
I am willing to buy up to 3 in total if one is to break while forging, though I only need 2. Im paying between 400-500 for each. You can hand 1 in a gem at a time. I will buy until I have 2 in my collection and if a 3rd is given I might also buy it just in case. You can speak with me in Avalheim If you wish to know If Im still in need of them

- Signed 'Lily Roseshade'

OOC: You can search for an aquamarine gemstone/Aquamancer Catalyst by making an event ticket. When you have one, you can send Lily a letter and discuss a meeting to receive your payment. First come first served.

Last edited:
Back