Player Announcement Correcting the Hag - Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion

Agrhendaer

ErzTreasurer of Hadriana, Fat man and Builder
Staff member
Fynenar entered the study of Therri'cill Aldir'tor Zaithrall. After a friendly conversation he was handed a letter. A letter so foolishly written the High elf could do nothing but laugh. He soon traveled back to his house in Luminion, where he picked u a swan feather, dipped it in ink and began to write.

[!] The letter was send back with the brown cat that intially delivered a letter to the Luminion Palace. The letter, that was neatly rolled up and secured by a red silk ribbon was directed at Na'ande Tea'luc.

Aeyflir banner without name.png

Fireday 21, Highsun, 1530

Eastern neighbor, traitor of the Silver and Amber alliance, and disappointment to your past generations.

I write this letter to you since it appears you have mistaken fairy tales for history.
Let us begin with the recollection of the Age of Fallen spires, in which the Azari'lunn, tainted by Fineall spearheaded in an assault at our peoples. An assault that not only caused the Azari'cill and Azari'cerr to pick up arms as allies but which sadly also cost the lives of our beloved brethren the Azari'soll, blessed be them.

Let me ask you this. When your tainted soul implanted the idea of Azari'cill aggression into your brain, did it ever cross your mind that if that was the truth, the Azari'cerr would be as bad as we? That they, in their assistance would also be their aggressor? It seems that in your quest to find ways to slander us, you forget about yourselves. But do not worry, 'cerr, as our history books state both our peoples never did such thing, as we fought to defend the Glade, valiantly and victorious.

This brings me to my second point, and your second mistake. My recollections of the actions in Kape Roth, by the way now known as the Glittering Cay Colony, are very vivid. My Therri'cill, I, and a company of our most trusted 'cill sailed to the south, not to conspire with Ghesiri in a foul scheme, but by being a good ally. For if we hadn't solved the issue at hand by meticulous diplomacy, the Ghesiri would've rained all their power upon the by-then-dying Empire of Mitrona. A war that the forest wouldn't have withstood.

So instead of blaming us to allow orckin onto our lands. Thank us, for restoring peace in the most troublesome times, and preventing Myln Arbor to go down in a firey blaze.

But that is not it. Azari'cerr. Your loyalty has wavered, you betrayed our alliance and now weep, weep of our lost friendship. A friendship that was lost the moment our common historical, and present day enemy was let freely into the Glade and your forests.

But that is not the only time. I enjoy the fact you raise the bone-lord in your letter. As a way to direct our attention west, fear not Azari'cerr, I doubt we will need our full strenght to march on the forest, and will make sure we have a reasonable force to guard the obelisk. But, if the obelisk was really that much of an concern to the Azari'cerr, why was it that it took them so long to join the international council against it. Why was it that Mitrona intially did not respond, why was it that we had to follow up to get you to join.

I'd always wish to hear back, to see if you were enlightened or if your mind is still tainted.
All that I can conclude is that your letter was full of nonsense. Full of fairy tales, fabricated lies to slander the Azari'cill, that, and I can not stress it enough, stood by your side for many centuries in the defense of our sacred Glade.

Signed,
Lord Regent of Ilumnia, Fynenar Aey'flir I

Last edited:
The sweet aroma of spearmint & night-blooming jasmine filled the air. Na’ande sat in her chair reading the letter. Her glasses rested amongst her ears and nose. To which glistened from the small candle lighting. Her mouth slowly formed into a smirk. “These youngsters trying to teach me history, I am history” She expressed shaking her head lightly. She preferred getting a message from the Therri’cill, not his second mate. “Unfortunate,” She says sighing lightly to herself as she rose from her seat. A brightly reddish Orange colored tom cat would take her position as it clawed onto the letter. “Solis dear, please stop messing with the trash”

Back