Suggestion Discord Suggestions!

I was told to post the suggestions that I made on Discord here, so here that is.

1) Pronoun roles: this one is relatively self-explanatory. Pronoun roles would allow others to know how to refer to someone, as nobody just knows someone's pronouns. More common pronouns such as: He/Him, She/Her, and They/Them would be offered, along with an "Ask for Pronouns" role, if someone uses multiple pronouns, is experimenting, or uses neopronouns. The best time to be inclusive is now.
These roles would be able to be self-selectable, there are plenty of guides how to make self-assignable roles, and I'd be more than happy to show someone how to do it.

2) Roleplay request ping: Another self-assignable role which would enable a ping for people who are looking to roleplay. If people don't want it, they don't have to select it, and if they change their minds, they can always deselect it.

3) A discord channel and forum section for character lore, and to summarize roleplays: Many people begin to roleplay with lots of new people, but they don't know much about their partner (Even if they have any disabilities, or flaws, as minecraft skins cannot show everything). With a discord channel and a forum section, people could just post fun facts about their character, write a wall of text about their past, and so on. Additionally, if someone in the future were to take a break, they could go back to read the summaries of roleplays with various characters. I (and potentially many others) can get characters and information all jumbled up.

These would all be entirely optional for players to do; however, I feel that these are essential for Fables & Fantasy and would be frequently used.

Back