Nation Announcement Down with the Voidal: A Banishment

haleybug

Trendsetter and Loremaster Buggie
Staff member
[!] A few black birds fly overhead. It caws with an echo bouncing off of the Forest and into the streets of Mitrona. From their claws drop numerous scrolls with a red wax seal. On the seal is a cursive "K". Two others of the same message are given to the Palace of Luminion and Hadriana via a bird.

1715032884616.png

Eden's Shine

It has come to my attention that during our Luau in Sunscape, a voidal mage has strolled in. We have no tolerance for the void or any of their practices and ideals. This is a formal banishment of Kisho, a pale human with black hair with warm eyes. If he is caught within Mitrona again and any of its colonies, he will be jailed immediately to be publicly executed.

Due to this finding, Sunscape is on an indefinite lockdown. Warriors are ordered to stay by the Salus Limin docks to ensure everyone who comes and leaves is safe. Imports and Exports will not be allowed and no events will be hosted until I am sure we are safe once again. All who live in Sunscape are free to stay there. Unless I've instructed otherwise, All are encouraged to stay in Salus Limin.

Signed,
Khari'cerr, Jolie Elaine Lovell

Back