Eladrijn Gustaaf Goudenveld for Grand Pensionary

Drdo

Good people of Raevendrecht.

Many of you know me and many of you do not. I have been a part of this beautiful community for a short time and in that time I have received nothing but hospitality and kindness from the folk of this nation. I was welcomed into the army and was welcome to leave it at my discretion. I now run the bookshop in town and provide a small business for those passionate about reading.

Anyway, I apologise for rambling, on to the matter at hand. I feel I can do more for the community and would adore being granted that chance, Thus I am running for the position of Grand Pensionary.
Upon my election, I would concentrate the nation's resources towards a selection of main points and the people's suggestions. These aforementioned main points are:

Better healthcare. I would put some resources towards educating and hiring medics for field work and in city healthcare.

Superior Military. The military of Raevendrecht needs a small amount of work, I would also put some resources towards combat education so civilians can serve their nation without prior experience.

Wilderness Expansion. Taking advantage of the vast wilderness around Raevendrecht for resources and quarries as well as estates for noble families.

Open Ears. What I mean by this is I would personally listen to any civilians who wished to have a point raised, they would be able to leave a letter and not have to wait for an Estates.

Now. Onto the taxes, (the boring bit) Here is what I propose, In the spirit of keeping our citizens wealthy:

Small houses would be 10 Andros a month.
Medium would be 15 Andros a month.
Large would be 20 Andros a month.
Institutes would be 20 Andros a month.
Government Buildings don't need to pay taxes.
Businesses would be 20 Andros a month.

Ladies and Gents, I thank you for reading. I know some of you may have opinions of me, but try to set them aside for the good of the nation.

Vote for Goudenveld.

Back