Player Announcement Elaine's Public Will.

haleybug

Trendsetter and Loremaster Buggie
Staff member
[!] A few small and insignificant pieces of paper posted on Mitronas bulletin board. Though, if one were to look at it, you could recognize the red ink and cursive handwriting. It read the following. One was sent out to her father in Norburen, Kvothe.
1700294277638.png

Wishes After Death.
I have served Eden well with pride. Through the six years I’ve explored this land, I’ve seen many things. And I only wish to see more, if Kharash permits such. If he feels as though it is my time, I will become one with the spirits. I am not afraid to die for a noble cause. I never have, and I never will. Serving my forest and nation has been something I’ve not regretted. And even after death, I will continue serving what I am loyal to.

Now that we are nearing corruption face-to-face. When we are constantly facing the darkness. Where no light shines, I must make my wishes known when I am soon tucked away in the soil.

--------------------------------------------------

To: My Children
Kappa Xenor, my son, inherits half of my earnings. The other half is kept locked away for Briette Xenor to live a prosperous life when she gets of age.
Briette Xenor is to be handed to Kvothe Folkvarthr. With a note: You are the only one on this land guiding me in the light, please do the same with Briette as she gets older.
Briette Xenor will also get a note that is classified and to only be given to her once she reaches sixteen years old.

To: Faiir Chamaire and Kvothe Folkvarthr
Faiir will be lent my book collection. Some of them are from her late wife, Shalia Chamaire. I am sure she would enjoy having those.
Kvothe gains all the ores and stones I’ve acquired to keep doing what he loves, blacksmithing. I wish to be buried with the gold necklace he made me.

To: My Nation
I ask my axe, the one I carry everywhere, be sealed away and to never be used again.
Never forget who I am, and what I’ve done for all. I only wish to be remembered in good spirits. And any and all grudges be at rest. My one mission in this life was to help others.
Even after death, plant my body in a field of flowers. One where no one would suspect to find me. So my corpse can be one with the land.
The Tavern will go to Alois Pineblossom. Who has willingly helped me in times I could not focus on my own Tavern Nights.
Lla’viltir will be fought for. We are a warrior nation and this is to not be ignored.
Head Medic goes to who seems fit. Orion Delarus, who I’ve known since I came to Mitrona, could be a possible candidate if he continues working under me.
Not only do I wish to be buried with fathers necklace, but as well as all the other gifts I've received over the years
--------------------------------------------------

I know I've been loved. I know I've been fear and respected. And I could not have lived a more gracious life. I thank you all for being motivation for me to wake up. After my death, do not let the cycle of hatred continue. Accept change and see the world, like I had once done. Do not be upset once I am gone. Recall me in good faith. Remember my smile, if you were to ever see it. Remember my robust laugh, if you were to ever hear it. I will happily look over each and every one of you in the spirit realm. Protecting, guiding, and leading others. Like I've always been destined to.

[!] At the end of the page, was written in smaller lettering.
To: Ikandrol Xenor
The man you wanted dead, just as badly as I, is dead. And I ask that you keep his head safe and away from everyone. This was a victory for every party involved. Including you. After death, you will be forgiven. However, give your children time to learn about the man you’ve become. And let them decide how they feel. Without any manipulation.
More personal and in depth notes will be sent out if I am to die soon. Thank you.

Jolie Elaine Lovell.

*A certain tongueless wood elf would read the paper and crumble it up in anger after reading it thinking"Like hell I will let you die, do not even joke about this shit"*he would then sigh to go and prepare for the coming battles.

Back