Player Announcement Exposure of a Kidnapper

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following missive would be widepsread throughout the Duchies of the Empire, along with the cities of the Kingdom of Luminion, the Sultunate and even the Denur Hold.

To the good men and women of Eden,

I have come to the news that a man who goes by the name of Dallet, formerly of Bergwaltz and ex dog of Brita van Leuveren, has kidnapped the Child of the Herzog Silas van Leuveren and is rumored to be hiding within the city of Luminion. If anyone has any information of where this man and the child is, please do inform me or Azrael van Draek as we do not trust the life of a helpless toddler in the hands of a lunatic.

Signed
Zladimir de Tiri

The following missive would be widepsread throughout the Duchies of the Empire, along with the cities of the Kingdom of Luminion, the Sultunate and even the Denur Hold.

To the good men and women of Eden,

I have come to the news that a man who goes by the name of Dallet, formerly of Bergwaltz and ex dog of Brita van Leuveren, has kidnapped the Child of the Herzog Silas van Leuveren and is rumored to be hiding within the city of Luminion. If anyone has any information of where this man and the child is, please do inform me or Azrael van Draek as we do not trust the life of a helpless toddler in the hands of a lunatic.

Signed
Zladimir de Tiri

Eldrion would patrol the Luminion streets as he snatched a piece of paper from before carefully reading it" Hm.. Just a name.. no discription.." as he lets out a small sigh before taking his trident from his back" Lets see if we can help this man" before he mounted his horse and riding off patrolling the rest of the glade once more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back