Farewell to you all !

alright.....

here it is , is this one gonna be like another one where a player is digging at staffmembers..... nah 😄 . This just me speaking from the heart just me speaking about this server with great pride in the fact i was able to experience it in my life. Alright where or who do i begin with ?

First of all lets start with our big man Ark :

Yes i just said something that might have been a bit offensive , i apologise for that tbh i shouldnt have been so crude. This server is NOT dying but in my case this server isnt just what it used to be since the 27th of April this server for me and others has turned upside down since the passing of our great friend Cole, however this didnt just affect me only on the server but has also affected my real life. Im not the same guy anymore , sometimes i had evenings that i was having a break down and grief came up so i always used to sit at his statue. Right now i tried everything to heal myself in the server but i just cant do it.

But like i just dmed you i do want to thank you and all the other staffmembers for making this server and providing my life with something as close as a 2nd life as something can be .

Secondly To all the Former and Active Guards Of The Faithfull :

You guys were awesome , i fucking love you all for being there standing next to me when the golem attacked Fort Vandicto or when we fought for Raevendrecht against Hadriana (yes we lost 😂) . Wether we did good or not doesnt matter to me all i can say is that i couldnt have asked for such a loyal and funny ass group of friends that stould by me in good and bad times.

Thirdly to Pepijn and all of the people of Raevendrecht :

Pepijn it was probably a shock that i moved to Hadriana , i just couldnt keep your nation active and saw my only hope in Hadriana but rp aside you are an awesome dude i met you in real life (like a few others 😁) and i had a blast and i hope we could meet another time someday probably with Hoods,Ginger etc.

oh yes and to all the others of raevendrecht :

You guys are pog , even after all the bullshit that pepijn aka silas had to face you still stould next to him cause you believed in him and you guys gave me alot of memorable moments !

Finally i wish to say

is this the end ?

Mostlikely

Only time will tell....

Dain Zakarian out

*Dain rides out into the sunset to maybe one day make his return*

Last edited:
Back