Event Announcement Gathering of Denurs at Kruger's Brewery

MrDutch

Pancakemeister of Smithery | Tech Team Member
Staff member
[!]This Text would be hung throughout Eden. On all notice boards with a drawing picture of Kjung Phyrra Obryn and Thraldor Blackbeard standing together at Kruger's Brewery[!]

Hoy there, me hearty Denurs!

Aye, 'tis Thraldor Blackbeard, callin' all ye Denurs from across Eden to unite as one at Kruger's Brewery! Our homeland, Dar-ach Denur, be overrun by demons and foul creatures and have been occupying it for far too long, and our leader, the mighty Kjung, stands with us in this battle. It be time for us to unite, reclaim our homeland, and rid it of the wretched beasts that've taken our lands.

The message be clear, me shipmates: if ye still be holdin' fast to the spirit o' Denurhood, if ye carry the fire of our people in yer hearts, and if ye be ready to stand shoulder to shoulder with the Kjung and us in this battle, then I be beggin' ye to gather with us at Kruger's Brewery. Together, we'll take back our homeland from the claws of these demons, no matter the cost, and we'll do it with the Kjung, our mighty leader, by our side.

The Kjung, bless her stout heart, has shown us the way, and now it's time for us to follow. The Denur spirit be runnin' deep in our veins, in our tales, and in our shanties. We be remindin' the world o' our mettle, our unity, and our unbreakable will. It be time to stand tall and united.

So, me hearties, join me at Kruger's Brewery, where we'll chart our course, make allies with the Kjung, and brace ourselves for the battles ahead. Every Denur, from all corners o' Eden, be needed to stand together and rid our homeland of these cursed creatures.

Denurs, the hour be upon us. Let our voices echo through the land. Together, we'll reclaim Dar-ach Denur and pen a fresh chapter in our legacy. Yer presence at Kruger's Brewery be the spark that'll ignite the fires of our destiny.

For the Denurs, for Dar-ach Denur, for a brighter mornin',

Thraldor Blackbeard

THIS IS A CALL FOR ALL DENURS TO SHOW UP ON SUNDAY NOVEMBER 5 AT 10PM GMT+2 FOR THE RETAKE OF DAR-ARCH DENUR!

Back