Event Announcement [Grand Opening of the Mitronian Castle, and Late Birthday to the Princess!]

_WillowBranch_

Zolphar Vendove - Physician
[!] Delicate flyers and letters, with neat, large, legible handwriting, were posted and mailed over most of Eden, on posts, information boards, and under doors [!]

[Grand Opening of the Mitronian Castle, Late Birthday to the Mitronian Princess]

index.png

Vale, Filos of Mlyn Arbor!

The peoples of Mitrona shall be celebrating on tis date, the opening of the new castle, ann the young Princess's late birthday

It shall be a day of feasting, gift giving, dancing, and cheer!

Please bring a gift for the young Princess, Mynia

All peaceful with us who see tis are invited, be respectful

Blessings will be cast over all ,there in the castle, and near the young Princess

If any faulskins are caught near the palace, I will make sure you die a painful, terrible, shameful death, with no honor

~ Humble Advisor to Khari'cerr, Mythanthar Vidarr,
Solana Faesatra

OOC: [Jan 28th] [Friday, 3-6 PM East, Main Mitrona Palace]

Last edited:
Upon being notified of the celebration, Aldir'tor would raise a brow and look outside his window, Hesperas was busy plucking berries around his house while singing some old 'cerr song. He asked himself "I wonder how these people managed to build a palace. They are usually not the brightest.
(Int 3 myth moment)
"
he sat back down behind his desk and continued reading. "Hmm... A birthday alright... hmm." he continued on until he reached the bottom "So- Solana Faestra? Who is that then?" he paused thinking for a moment before concluding "It seems I have been away from the forest kingdom for way to long, we may want to go and visit them then."

The elfess flicked him behind the ear, a soft chiding sounding from her. "Come now, dear, they've managed to uphold a camp for some time, surely that speaks to their intellect?" A'mos threw her arms over his shoulders and rested her chin on top of his head. She took this opportunity to read through the letter, even if she had her own awaiting her in the mailbox. She would just look at it later.

"Aww," she cooed, her solemn expression now brightening into a cheery grin, "Their little one is finally receiving a birthday! One that is admittedly late, but nonetheless! Ooh, I have to prepare a proper gift for the little 'cerr! And, I already have an idea for it!" She finished in a singsong voice.

Last edited:
Hesperas smiled happily as he closed the chapel's door behind himself. His pockets were stuffed with berries he had collected, and he was happy about how his day went. He was happy about having talked to Acheron and Lucy, he even didn't mind him accidentally overhearing Myth & Aldir'tor in the hot springs. As he now returned home, his view fell upon a notice paper that layed on the floor. He picked it up and read through it while a surprised look creeped onto his face. "Oh how wonderful! They finally found a date for this... As he finished reading, he put the paper on one of the church's benches and moved on.

*Walks past the almost empty information board in Wakkerdam, as she notices a letter decorated with a Mitrona crest* "Interesting.. What could this possibly be?" *She mumbled while she read the letter* "How lovely, a birthday party! No faulskins allowed...?" *She lets her eyes wander over the letter for a moment before walking back to the palace*

Back