Player Announcement Hail To The Pure Folk of Luminion [Denunciation]

Anauriel

Hail To The Pure Folk of Luminion,

I am Kaeldothis Nolimon Agloron, retired Knight of the Aerial, Silver-Contingent Iota Four. Today, I present my concerns regarding the state of the Church of the Silver Phoenix. I am motivated to make these statements because our government changed during my previous duty posting. We lost both our supply line access and our communications with the Enclave’s leadership. My commanding officers and I made every effort to observe our ten common year assignment. With fervor and purpose, we guarded our nation’s northernmost frontiers. Eventually, I felt it necessary to sacrifice our commitment to this pledge. I requested permission to perform reconnaissance and contact our superiors. In his wisdom, my commander acknowledged my request and dispatched me forth. I approached a greatly depleted Aerial and knew my home was forever changed. Thus, I understand the need for engaged and communicative leadership more than anyone.

I hereby challenge the Purity of Alwith Gaethifeth, our present Scinari'cilus. I present our Therri'cill and the good counsel he keeps the following items. I ask only that they are thoroughly investigated.

1. Greed and Ambition

Self aggrandizement and self advancement are not qualities beneficial to the least worldly among us. Above all others, it is the Clergy who must sacrifice their ambitions for the good and purity of the Azari’cill. Alwith has openly admitted it was her ambition to reclaim the holiness of the Church. Is it not strange that such large volumes of dust and cobwebs plague our holiest of sites? There is no Cill alive who would deny any of our kind the opportunity to sweep such a mess. Who then is responsible for holding back the public and the youth of the church from this task? She proclaims,”the change we need is I,” but any soul can wield a broom. You will note Alwith did not enter the temple, cleanse it, and then present herself to his Majesty. This work was done afterward by the most vulnerable among us. She is hoarding the holiness of the church to her bosom for clout and status.

2. False Promises

During her politicking, Alwith has made promises to our Therri'cill, his advisors, and the public. I admit I am not aware of what promises were made to his Majesty and his most righteous retainers. I can infer the commitment made a) must have been compelling and b) it likely echoes her public statements. As a farmer nurtures a field, our Scinari'cilus claims she will water and reap the Faith. She has pledged to organize and structure our creed’s services, personnel, and resources. Alwith has even made the bold claim: she will restore our faith to its ,“previous glory”. In all bluntness, no evidence of any plans to institute the most basic prayer schedules exist. How are we to consider these efforts sincere, if such a vast segment of time bisects them? The prayer sessions and lectures held inside our most august temple have been delivered by others. Alwith’s hand and words do not guide their actions. She is not an advocate for the faith. There is no reason to suspect she is a participant in any public gatherings devoted to the Mother. The time has come for the pure and righteous to step forward, call out this politician's bluff, and flush her forth.

3. The Absence of Structure and Protections For The Most Vulnerable

Alwith’s most insidious deed is the botched reinstatement of Purity testing. Any virtuous and pure reader should immediately question this claim. Yet I assure you pious brothers and sisters is it necessary critique. Our High Priestess demands every soul present themselves to undergo an invasive physical inspection. She provides no structure or assurance for the testing’s conduct. This lack of leadership and vision creates a scenario where ordinary, pious folk fabricate reasons to delay their trips. How are parents to know their children are not preyed upon by the wicked? There is no excuse for refusing to provide basic directions to the faithful. Our Scinari'Cilus insisted the public," proceed in a structured and disciplined manner". Yet she fails to provide a simple description of form this structure ought to take. It is beyond belief. How difficult could it have been to request citizens of Luminion with A names come between set dates? What servants of the Kingdom’s laws would object to providing personnel to the visitors to reassure them of their safety? A vast swath of the populous remains aloof and untested. Every step must be taken to reassure ordinary Cill their existence is not at hazard for a scar or a missing limb. Let us neither punish children for scabbed over knees nor shame the veterans for service wounds.

I, Kaeldothis Nolimon Agloron, swear these accusations are the product of a healthy mind and a pure faith. I hereby acknowledge I produced this challenge devoid of any preexisting feud between myself and the accused. I hereby call upon the Therri’cill and his council to investigate: (1) The ambitions and greed of our Scinar’cilus. (2) The empty promises Alwith has made to our people and our kingdom. (3) Alwith’s failure to create and promote a structured plan for purity testing; her failure and negligence in testing and guiding the whole populace.

Back